=DH= Unremorseful

An operator needs a beard

7 posts in this topic

I have used Tactical Beards in the editor and its what im looking for, is there a mod out there that is signed (as TB is not and i tried to make a key and sign it, i tried and failed) ?

Edited by =DH= Unremorseful

Advertisement

you could unpbo the files, then make your own private key, and resign the files. but all players would have to use that version of the mod with the bsign

You could also add it as a download in the mission file and call it through there, if you're a dare-devil and a real operator.

1 person likes this

You could also add it as a download in the mission file and call it through there, if you're a dare-devil and a real operator.

Ill check out the link and ill try to fiddle with your idea and see how big of a beard i really deserve lol.

@tinboye, i might try that actually if i cant get anything else to work.  If anything ill just pass out the link to the signed one (if i can get it to work that is) to the few players that are regulars if they wanna use it. As of right now my server allows unmodded clients to connect (havent looked to find the way to restrict that yet) so they just woint see the beards like they wont see the @Mas stuff i have on there.

Edited by =DH= Unremorseful

It would be cool if Exile had this as a feature that the longer a player survives, the longer the beard. Then on respawn, they start back over again. 

4 people like this

It would be cool if Exile had this as a feature that the longer a player survives, the longer the beard. Then on respawn, they start back over again. 

This is a RIDICULOUSLY BRILLIANT idea!

1 person likes this

Advertisement