Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MATTEW1

[SOLVED] Server chernarus disappeared?

8 posts in this topic

hello guys I would like to play again after time this mod but I noticed that in Europe in practice there are only 2-3 servers with more than 20 players .. this mod is dying of Chernarus?

I don't think so. Currently im modding and tinkering with my communities server.  Should be public in a week or so I hope.

Advertisement

I wouldn't call Chernarus a mod. But I would say that it is far from dead.

Then give me the ip of the server. There are many servers with Chernarus but with 0 or 4 player. just 3 or 4 of which 2 servers are disgusted and I will not go

@MATTEW1 You are entering a great detail of text data which makes me believe you are a troll, or do not fully understand how to submit your question. If you use A3launcher OR Arma 3's basic client launcher, you would find servers running the map you are requesting. Due to the evidence provided, I am removing myself from this inquire and calling this solved under the pretenses of trolling.

no. I do not for a long time game. I simply looked the GameTracker and see them in europe 4 servers with more than 20 players. i'm not troll .. I'm just trying to understand if there are servers (and not the usual famous that I do not like) before having to reinstall almost 40 gb between game and mod

Edited by MATTEW1

Download a3launcher at http://a3launcher.com. Once installed, filter for Exile servers running Chernarus. There are three versions of Chernarus. There's the original, summer and winter.

You will find a lot of those servers using a3launcher.

Advertisement