Seal

CBA Update

Question

Could someone please point me in the right direction to update CBA, any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

6 answers to this question

lol, thank you. but what would you like me to do with this? stick it on my server?

Advertisement

Oh Zed....  ;)

Just BACKUP current CBA folder and then download it from armaholic.com, steam, or the authors' site.

The backup is in case the new CBA is 'defective', which HAS happened before.  When that happened, any mod that required CBA did not work/function.  At least you will be able to 'roll back' to the old version.

Stop server, if server is involved

Delete current CBA version and replace with new one

Delete old key file on server and copy over new key file, if server is involved

Restart server, if server is involved!

Done!

7 hours ago, Seal said:

lol, thank you. but what would you like me to do with this? stick it on my server?

Well, you didn't give much information in the OP, now did you? You didn't say if you needed to update CBA on your client or your server...  since you didn't mention it, I went for the easier way and that was to subscribe to it on Steam so it'll always be up to date on your client.

Well thank you for your help and i fixed it, I had to fix my server side cause it was out of date but thank you for your help i appreciate it(:

Advertisement