BelovBadCoder

Problem with adding new objects to the map

11 posts in this topic

You are using Eden plugin? Cause normally you would get "private _vehicles = [" and "private _simpleObjects = [".

You are only getting objects. Have you tried using the 3DEN Exile Plugin? It's the same editor, but it's just made for Exile ^^

Advertisement
1 hour ago, GolovaRaoul said:

You are using Eden plugin? Cause normally you would get "private _vehicles = [" and "private _simpleObjects = [".

You are only getting objects. Have you tried using the 3DEN Exile Plugin? It's the same editor, but it's just made for Exile ^^

I've used this 

2 hours ago, GolovaRaoul said:

I've redownloaded plugin. This is not what I use oO Will try to use new plugin. I have a one problem. I want to place gear on tables. For example Item_MedKit. But plugin says that players would be able to pick up this stuff. How to make non-pickup up gear?

Sorry for my english. I've linked a screenshot for undestanding me.

ArmA 3 10.20.2016 - 14.30.44.06.png

Edited by BelovBadCoder

2 hours ago, GolovaRaoul said:

This is my new initServer.sqf Still no objects on server. http://pastebin.com/SwmhMnz7

Also my rpt has an error: 

15:02:32 Error in expression <elect 0) createVehicle [0,0,0];
_object setDir (_x select 2);
_object setPosATL >
15:02:32   Error position: <setDir (_x select 2);
_object setPosATL >
15:02:32   Error setdir: Type Array, expected Number
15:02:32 File mpmissions\Exile.Namalsk\initServer.sqf, line 51

Edited by BelovBadCoder

Allready not fixed? How did you convert this? I never have any issiue about that. If you still need help posting you mission.sqm and i will give you a working version.. All what i see is all off this is wrong ^^

Hey all

i am currently trying to add 2 buildings to my map on cherno, i have placed them on to the file but they do not spawn/show in game... can anyone help if so what files do you need to see

18 hours ago, mikekozowsky said:

u have to put them to true

Holy necro-post, Batman!! xD

Advertisement