DirtySanchez

Open Chernarus Project

24 posts in this topic

Hope you enjoy the video while I make it a reality for all of arma 3 community to use

9 people like this

Advertisement

OH hell yeah! is this for every single building in cherno?? looks rad! how are the frames?  what are your goals etc etc!

Sanchez our fucking hero

will this be a mod download with the building assets placed inside for people to use or something else

Edited by Crazy Mike
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Crazy Mike said:

Sanchez our fucking hero

will this be a mod download with the building assets placed inside for people to use or something else

Right now I have cleaned up enough of the garbage out to get the original source working.
I got them good enough to be able to pbo and sign them.
Good enough for a signature checking server to keep em playing, only that took a while to find the culprits causing kicks and fix/remove them.

We do have some errors but they will be fixed over the coming weeks leading to, yes I say it now and here:

A Full release of the Open Chernarus Project will be available to all to use and host on their servers(Anything Arma 3 should work fine)
NO ETA available at this time, sorry 

I have JBAD and these buildings integrated on the whole server right now and its pretty badass and the feedback is really positive so far, but you know how easy it is to find bugs..... but we have a good group of testers so im sure things will go as quickly as they can.

Lets Open Chernarus!

GAME ON!!!

-sTanG

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Right now I have cleaned up enough of the garbage out to get the original source working.
I got them good enough to be able to pbo and sign them.
Good enough for a signature checking server to keep em playing, only that took a while to find the culprits causing kicks and fix/remove them.

We do have some errors but they will be fixed over the coming weeks leading to, yes I say it now and here:

A Full release of the Open Chernarus Project will be available to all to use and host on their servers(Anything Arma 3 should work fine)
NO ETA available at this time, sorry 

I have JBAD and these buildings integrated on the whole server right now and its pretty badass and the feedback is really positive so far, but you know how easy it is to find bugs..... but we have a good group of testers so im sure things will go as quickly as they can.

Lets Open Chernarus!

GAME ON!!!

-sTanG

Yea to be honest anything is better then the fucking wretched arma 1 buildings I've been using on my own server as they atleast slightly resemble the ol chernarus feel, I see servers who replace all the buildings with altis buildings and it just hurts my soul, if this testing is open i will sit on there all day playing with the buildings

3 people like this

@Crazy Mike if testing or contributing to something is what you want to do, by all means jump in say hello. discord/ts whateva :)

@Crazy Mike if testing or contributing to something is what you want to do, by all means jump in say hello. discord/ts whateva :)

Advertisement