Followers 0
NeverAgain

RDS Civilian Pack

15 posts in this topic

Advertisement
2 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

quote your entire "-mod=@lemods;@lemods;" start line

You use this mod?

"-mod=@exile;Kart;Mark;Heli;@CUP_Core;@CUP_Terrain;@Arma Enhanced Movement;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle;@TRYK;@asdg_jr_unofficial;@NIArsenal;@Ryanzombies;@Extended_Base_Mod;C:\Arma\Server\@RDS Civilian Pack;"

"-mod=@exile;Kart;Mark;Heli;@CUP_Core;@Arma Enhanced Movement;@SMA3;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle;@TRYK;@asdg_jr_unoffical;@NIArsenal;@Ryanzombies;@Podagorsk;@Extended_Base_Mod;C:\Arma\Server\@RDS Civilian Pack;"

in short yea, ignore the path to rds at the end there just use quotes

Edited by Crazy Mike

Hmmm but i still need startup parameters for RDS mod

does not work :

@RDS Civilian Pack

or

@RDS_Civilian_Pack

or

@RDS

HELP :-)

c932d868c8491e553a3e3f8a5f593b25.png

d85d2d154e8d172baf1631bde250a00a.png

add it like you normally have, just quote the -mod line like i have above

Edited by Crazy Mike

1 minute ago, Crazy Mike said:

c932d868c8491e553a3e3f8a5f593b25.png

I have rented server ...

I have this startup parameters:

arma3server.exe -ip=82.208.17.104 -port=27618 -profiles=c:\hlserver\27618 -name=arma3 -cpuCount=3 -config=server.cfg -cfg=arma3.cfg -world=empty -autoinit -mod=@Exile -mod=@ExileServer -mod=@NATO_Rus_Vehicle -mod=@Ryanzombies -mod=@RZInfection_for_Exile -mod=@RHSAFRF -mod=@RHSGREF -mod=@RHSUSAF -mod=@RDS Civilian Pack -mod=@A2OP

"-mod=@RDS Civilian Pack"

do it like this above with quotation marks, when you put a space in RDS Civilian Pack without them, it is considering it to just be RDS, if you look in your rpt log for mods loaded, I GUARANTEE it will say @RDS mod and not @RDS Civilian Pack, this also means that A3Launcher detects this is not a mod folder name it supports and will not be listed, BUT if you use quotations to site the whole name, it will not be @RDS but "@RDS Civilian Pack",

then it will show up on a3launcher

1 person likes this

There shouldn't be separate -mod entries for each mod.

arma3server.exe -ip=82.208.17.104 -port=27618 -profiles=c:\hlserver\27618 -name=arma3 -cpuCount=3 -config=server.cfg -cfg=arma3.cfg -world=empty -autoinit -mod=@Exile;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle;@Ryanzombies;@RZInfection_for_Exile;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSUSAF;@RDS_Civilian_Pack;@A2OP -Servermod=@ExileServer

Use that command line and rename the @RDS Civilian Pack folder to @RDS_Civilian_Pack.

10 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

There shouldn't be separate -mod entries for each mod.

arma3server.exe -ip=82.208.17.104 -port=27618 -profiles=c:\hlserver\27618 -name=arma3 -cpuCount=3 -config=server.cfg -cfg=arma3.cfg -world=empty -autoinit -mod=@Exile;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle;@Ryanzombies;@RZInfection_for_Exile;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSUSAF;@RDS_Civilian_Pack;@A2OP -Servermod=@ExileServer

Use that command line and rename the @RDS Civilian Pack folder to @RDS_Civilian_Pack.

underscores in this mods name are not accepted by a3launcher, has to be the spaces variant with quotations to keep the mod folder link whole

Advertisement