[DD]FreedomHolland

people get banned on one part of the map

5 posts in this topic

hi yall. on my server people get banned always around the same area and it keeps going on. I ahve no clue what is going on.. could some one help me pleas ?

<infiSTAR.de>BANLOG| BANNED [true] | Markus(******) HIDDEN OBJECT: 5dceb200# 79734: lampshabby_f.p3d, Land_LampShabby_F, 1:-1853393034, [7147.07,4221.01,-3.51788], 071042   [12-Oct-2016 19-45-53 - v0062]"

Thanks in advance ! 

Hey

download the latest update please :)

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Hi sir, 
First and for all. great script/program you made. Second thing is im new to your tool. i have seen it on our older server where i was admin. but never had to change the scripts etc.. i made custom parts in your script. (support boxxes etc) will these need to rewrite after the update ? 

stupid question probaly hahah :P

22 minutes ago, [DD]FreedomHolland said:

Hi sir, 
First and for all. great script/program you made. Second thing is im new to your tool. i have seen it on our older server where i was admin. but never had to change the scripts etc.. i made custom parts in your script. (support boxxes etc) will these need to rewrite after the update ? 

stupid question probaly hahah :P

EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp

Use diffmerge and pull over the uid's, etc that you customized on the last version.

2 people like this

On 24.10.2016 at 9:06 PM, odizzzzle said:

EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp

Use diffmerge and pull over the uid's, etc that you customized on the last version.

That's what I would do as well :)

Advertisement