Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dordan

Looking for Tanoa group

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, just got Apex and I'm lovin Tanoa so far. I'd like to join or get a group of guys goin to kick some ass. What I'm looking for:

Preferably US based timezone (I am GMT -6), unless schedules line up. My active times are around 6pm EST to around 1am EST.

I have a mic, will only really play with people with mics

I want to stick to Tanoa to start, preferably PvP. I don't mind switching it up every once in a while, would like to try Panthera, Esseker, etc..

Prefer CUP mods, DMS missions, towing, rappelling, etc.. I know I won't get it all, I just like these addons.

No preference on zombies

Add me on Steam, reply here, however you want to contact me. Here is my Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/828462/

Edited by Dordan

Off topic mate, but I saw you were looking for a Server to get in on.  My steam is Seasalt90, I have an Exile server that I'm doing from the ground up and would appreciate any others getting involved

Advertisement
5 hours ago, ArchiLust said:

Off topic mate, but I saw you were looking for a Server to get in on.  My steam is Seasalt90, I have an Exile server that I'm doing from the ground up and would appreciate any others getting involved

Hmm, sorry man but you aren't coming up for some reason. Shoot me a direct link to your profile.

West Coast Defence is a large international gaming community. We have over 600 active members from 44+ different countries (GMT-9 to GMT+9). 
Join [WCD] today and make PC gaming friends and find mature players for the games you enjoy! 

If you are interested in joining or for more information about WestCoastDefence join us anytime on our teamspeak- ts3.westcoastdefence.com 

WCD is openly recruiting and we are here to help you.

7 new people in the last week!

Join today and get access to-

- 4 Exile events per week.

- Join men and women players from 44 different countries.

- We are an organized community hosting fun and prepared events.

- Get real support today by joining in on the fun. Run with dozens of legion players.

- New to Exile? We have induction squads where you can learn the game and be part of the overall action.

- Veteran ArmA player, or on your own? Try us just once guys. Experience a great community and make friends today.

- No judgements, no skill checks. Just organized fun and frequent events.

- Many of our members 30yo+ all over 18yo

Check WCD out right here.

Apply directly here.

Advertisement