Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BuddyGFX

FPS/Freezing Issue

Question

Hello everybody,

I have just recently got back into playing Exile and joined a server that a friend was playing on.  While playing on this server for the past few days, I have noticed many others along with myself are having an issue where you randomly drop down to about 1 or 2 fps along with getting in or out of a vehicle will completely freeze your game.  The only way to fix this issue is by restarting your game.  While looking through my RPT file I noticed at the bottom something about virtual and free memory is being spammed, giving me reason to believe this is some kind of memory leak.  The mods on the server are Exile, CBA_A3, CUP_Units, CUP_Vehicles, CUP_Weapons, Extended Base mod, and Ryan's Zombies & Demons.  This issue does not happen to everybody at the same time, it happens at random times and I can not seem to figure out what is causing it.  I am looking for any help with this issue as it seems like everything I have tried thus far has not helped.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I greatly appreciate any advice given to me to help with this issue.

Edited by BuddyGFX

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Advertisement