zokunen

[SOLVED]Local Vehicle Kick

19 posts in this topic

Trying to add in the flay hangglider mod to our server (cool mod you should check it out) but for some reason infistar is kicking even the admins when we are trying to spawn it in. where can i put it to keep it from kicking when this is used?

23-10-2016 01:29:15 infiSTAR.de | Zokunen(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 3) Zokunen(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) PLAYER IS ADMIN - STOPPED BAN FOR: Locally created Vehicle found: FLAY_HangGliderBlack (3:7) :: @017904 [1771.53,12991.2,-0.00581741]

Edited by zokunen
Solved

you can try adding this to createvehicle.txt

!="FLAY_HangGliderBlack"       or

!"FLAY_HangGliderBlack"

Advertisement

its infistar that is actually executing the kick i believe as i already added everything to the BE filters for it. the other reason im pretty sure of this is because if i turn off LVC in the test server version of my server then it does not kick me for it. but i obviously would prefer not to leave that off.

I did double check and the be filter is done correctly, this is showing up in the file labeled Exile_Bornholm_A3_KICKLOG 23-10-2016.txt

Edited by zokunen
clarification

Use vehicle white list? (everything not on white-list will be flagged as BadVehicle and deleted!)
    "EXILE" vehicles are white-listed by default!

this is the issue, if i were to do that i would need to get a classname for every vehicle i have added through mods, which i can do, i was just hoping there was another way to get around this that i was unaware of. another thing to note is it is not deleting the vehicle it is simply kicking me for it so im not sure if this would work or not, ill try it and see what happens

maybe a nice feature would be a whitelist just for local vehicle checks.

if you set this to true     VehicleWhiteList_check = true;

you will need to add all vehicles to the white list   VehicleWhiteList[] =

even with vehicle whitelist on it still kicks for 23-10-2016 02:47:58 infiSTAR.de | Zokunen(XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - 3) Zokunen(XXXXXXXXXXXXXX) PLAYER IS ADMIN - STOPPED BAN FOR: Locally created Vehicle found: FLAY_HangGliderBlack (3:4) :: @014912 [1446.6,13778.5,0.00786781]

and i have double and triple checked the classname in the file

here is the vehicle whitelist

VehicleWhiteList_check = true;

VehicleWhiteList[] =
{
    "B_Parachute","B_Parachute_02_F","O_Parachute_02_F","Steerable_Parachute_F",
    "I_UAV_01_F","B_HMG_01_high_F","O_HMG_01_F","B_Heli_Transport_01_F","B_Heli_Transport_01_camo_F","O_MRAP_02_gmg_F","O_static_AT_F","Land_Camping_Light_F",
    //flay
    "FLAY_HangGlider","FLAY_HangGliderBlack",
    //custom trader
    "GNT_C185T","GNT_C185F",
    //arma 3
   "B_G_Offroad_01_F","B_G_Offroad_01_armed_F","B_G_Offroad_01_repair_F","B_G_Quadbike_01_F","B_MRAP_01_F","B_MRAP_01_gmg_F","B_MRAP_01_hmg_F","B_Quadbike_01_F","O_G_Quadbike_01_F","O_MRAP_02_F","O_MRAP_02_gmg_F","O_MRAP_02_hmg_F","O_Quadbike_01_F","I_Quadbike_01_F","I_G_Quadbike_01_F","I_MRAP_03_F","I_MRAP_03_hmg_F","I_MRAP_03_gmg_F","B_Truck_01_transport_F","B_Truck_01_covered_F","B_Truck_01_mover_F","B_Truck_01_box_F","B_Truck_01_Repair_F","B_Truck_01_ammo_F","B_Truck_01_fuel_F","B_Truck_01_medical_F","B_G_Van_01_transport_F","B_G_Van_01_fuel_F","O_G_Offroad_01_repair_F","O_G_Offroad_01_F","O_G_Offroad_01_armed_F","O_Truck_02_covered_F","O_Truck_02_transport_F","O_Truck_03_transport_F","O_Truck_03_covered_F","O_Truck_03_repair_F","O_Truck_03_ammo_F","O_Truck_03_fuel_F","O_Truck_03_medical_F","O_Truck_03_device_F","O_Truck_02_box_F","O_Truck_02_medical_F","O_Truck_02_Ammo_F","O_Truck_02_fuel_F","O_G_Van_01_transport_F","O_G_Van_01_fuel_F","I_G_Offroad_01_F","I_G_Offroad_01_armed_F","I_Truck_02_transport_F","I_Truck_02_ammo_F","I_Truck_02_box_F","I_Truck_02_medical_F","I_Truck_02_fuel_F","I_G_Van_01_transport_F","I_G_Van_01_fuel_F","B_APC_Tracked_01_rcws_F","B_APC_Tracked_01_CRV_F","B_APC_Tracked_01_AA_F","B_MBT_01_arty_F","B_MBT_01_mlrs_F","B_APC_Wheeled_01_cannon_F","B_MBT_01_TUSK_F","O_APC_Tracked_02_cannon_F","O_APC_Tracked_02_AA_F","O_MBT_02_cannon_F","O_MBT_02_arty_F","O_APC_Wheeled_02_rcws_F","I_APC_tracked_03_cannon_F","I_MBT_03_cannon_F","I_APC_Wheeled_03_cannon_FB_Boat_Armed_01_minigun_F","B_Boat_Transport_01_F","B_Lifeboat","B_SDV_01_F","B_G_Boat_Transport_01_F","O_Boat_Armed_01_hmg_F","O_Boat_Transport_01_F","O_Lifeboat","O_SDV_01_F","O_G_Boat_Transport_01_F","I_Boat_Armed_01_minigun_F","I_Boat_Transport_01_F","I_SDV_01_F","I_G_Boat_Transport_01_F","C_Rubberboat","C_Boat_Civil_01_F","C_Boat_Civil_01_rescue_F","C_Boat_Civil_01_police_F","B_UAV_01_F","B_UAV_02_F","B_UAV_02_CAS_F","B_UGV_01_F","B_UGV_01_rcws_F","O_UAV_01_F","O_UAV_02_F","O_UAV_02_CAS_F","O_UGV_01_F","O_UGV_01_rcws_F","I_UAV_01_F","I_UAV_02_F","I_UAV_02_CAS_F","I_UGV_01_F","I_UGV_01_rcws_F","B_Heli_Light_01_F","B_Heli_Light_01_stripped_F","B_Heli_Transport_03_unarmed_F","B_Heli_Transport_03_unarmed_green_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_ammo_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_bench_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_box_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_covered_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_fuel_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_medevac_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_repair_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_black_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_ammo_black_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_bench_black_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_box_black_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_covered_black_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_fuel_black_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_medevac_black_F","O_Heli_Transport_04_repair_black_F","I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F","O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_F","I_Heli_Transport_02_F","B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F","B_Heli_Attack_01_F","B_Heli_Transport_01_F","B_Heli_Transport_01_camo_F","B_Heli_Transport_03_F","B_Heli_Transport_03_black_F","O_Heli_Light_02_F","O_Heli_Light_02_v2_F","O_Heli_Attack_02_F","O_Heli_Attack_02_black_F","I_Heli_light_03_F","B_Plane_CAS_01_F","O_Plane_CAS_02_F","I_Plane_Fighter_03_CAS_F","I_Plane_Fighter_03_AA_F",
    //apex
    "_Offroad_02_unarmed_F","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_black_F","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_blue_F","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_green_F","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_orange_F","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_red_F","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_white_F","I_C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F","I_C_Offroad_02_unarmed_brown_F","I_C_Offroad_02_unarmed_olive_F","B_T_MRAP_01_F","B_T_LSV_01_unarmed_F","B_T_LSV_01_unarmed_CTRG_F","B_LSV_01_unarmed_F","B_LSV_01_unarmed_black_F","B_LSV_01_unarmed_olive_F","B_LSV_01_unarmed_sand_F","B_T_LSV_01_unarmed_black_F","B_T_LSV_01_unarmed_olive_F","B_T_LSV_01_unarmed_sand_F","O_T_LSV_02_unarmed_F","O_T_LSV_02_unarmed_viper_F","O_LSV_02_unarmed_F","O_LSV_02_unarmed_viper_F","O_T_LSV_02_unarmed_black_F","O_T_LSV_02_unarmed_ghex_F","O_T_LSV_02_unarmed_arid_F","O_LSV_02_unarmed_black_F","O_LSV_02_unarmed_ghex_F","O_LSV_02_unarmed_arid_F","O_T_Quadbike_01_ghex_F","B_T_Truck_01_mover_F","B_T_Truck_01_transport_F","B_T_Truck_01_covered_F","O_T_Truck_03_transport_ghex_F","O_T_Truck_03_covered_ghex_F","O_T_Truck_03_device_ghex_F","I_C_Van_01_transport_F","I_C_Van_01_transport_brown_F","I_C_Van_01_transport_olive_F","B_G_Boat_Transport_02_F","O_G_Boat_Transport_02_F","I_G_Boat_Transport_02_F","I_C_Boat_Transport_02_F","C_Boat_Transport_02_F","C_Scooter_Transport_01_F","B_T_Lifeboat","O_T_Lifeboat","I_C_Heli_Light_01_civil_F","B_T_VTOL_01_infantry_F","B_T_VTOL_01_vehicle_F","B_T_VTOL_01_infantry_blue_F","B_T_VTOL_01_infantry_olive_F","B_T_VTOL_01_vehicle_blue_F","B_T_VTOL_01_vehicle_olive_F","O_T_VTOL_02_infantry_F","O_T_VTOL_02_vehicle_F","O_T_VTOL_02_infantry_hex_F","O_T_VTOL_02_infantry_ghex_F","O_T_VTOL_02_infantry_grey_F","O_T_VTOL_02_vehicle_hex_F","O_T_VTOL_02_vehicle_ghex_F","O_T_VTOL_02_vehicle_grey_F","C_Plane_Civil_01_F","C_Plane_Civil_01_racing_F","I_C_Plane_Civil_01_F",
    //cup
    "CUP_C_Datsun","CUP_C_Datsun_4seat","CUP_C_Datsun_Plain","CUP_C_Datsun_Covered","CUP_C_Datsun_Tubeframe","CUP_C_Ural_Civ_01","CUP_C_Ural_Civ_02","CUP_C_Ural_Civ_03","CUP_C_Ural_Open_Civ_01","CUP_C_Ural_Open_Civ_02","CUP_C_Ural_Open_Civ_03","CUP_O_Ural_TKA","CUP_O_Ural_RU","CUP_I_Ural_UN","CUP_B_Ural_CDF","CUP_O_Ural_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Ural_SLA","CUP_O_Ural_Open_TKA","CUP_B_Ural_Open_CDF","CUP_O_Ural_Open_RU","CUP_O_Ural_Open_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Ural_Open_SLA","CUP_O_Ural_Empty_SLA","CUP_B_Ural_Empty_CDF","CUP_I_Ural_Empty_UN","CUP_O_Ural_Empty_RU","CUP_O_Ural_Empty_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Ural_Empty_TKA","CUP_O_Ural_Repair_SLA","CUP_O_Ural_Repair_TKA","CUP_O_Ural_Repair_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Ural_Repair_RU","CUP_I_Ural_Repair_UN","CUP_B_Ural_Repair_CDF","CUP_B_Ural_Refuel_CDF","CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_RU","CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_TKA","CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_SLA","CUP_C_LR_Transport_CTK","CUP_O_LR_Transport_TKA","CUP_O_LR_Transport_TKM","CUP_B_LR_Transport_CZ_W","CUP_B_LR_Transport_CZ_D","CUP_B_LR_Transport_GB_W","CUP_B_LR_Transport_GB_D","CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_CZ_W","CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_CZ_D","CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_GB_W","CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_GB_D","CUP_O_LR_Ambulance_TKA","CUP_C_UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV","CUP_O_UAZ_Unarmed_RU","CUP_I_UAZ_Unarmed_UN","CUP_O_UAZ_Unarmed_TKA","CUP_O_UAZ_Unarmed_CHDKZ","CUP_B_UAZ_Unarmed_ACR","CUP_B_UAZ_Unarmed_CDF","CUP_O_UAZ_Open_CHDKZ","CUP_O_UAZ_Open_RU","CUP_O_UAZ_Open_TKA","CUP_I_UAZ_Open_UN","CUP_B_UAZ_Open_ACR","CUP_B_UAZ_Open_CDF","CUP_C_UAZ_Open_TK_CIV","CUP_B_HMMWV_Unarmed_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_Unarmed_USMC","CUP_B_HMMWV_Ambulance_USMC","CUP_B_HMMWV_Ambulance_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_Ambulance_ACR","CUP_B_HMMWV_Transport_USA","CUP_I_M113_Med_RACS","CUP_I_M113_Med_UN","CUP_O_LR_MG_TKM","CUP_O_LR_MG_TKA","CUP_I_Datsun_PK","CUP_I_Datsun_PK_Random","CUP_I_Datsun_PK_TK","CUP_I_Datsun_PK_TK_Random","CUP_O_Datsun_PK","CUP_O_Datsun_PK_Random","CUP_O_UAZ_MG_CHDKZ","CUP_O_UAZ_MG_RU","CUP_O_UAZ_MG_TKA","CUP_I_UAZ_MG_UN","CUP_B_UAZ_MG_ACR","CUP_B_UAZ_MG_CDF","CUP_B_UAZ_AGS30_CDF","CUP_O_UAZ_AGS30_CHDKZ","CUP_O_UAZ_AGS30_RU","CUP_O_UAZ_AGS30_TKA","CUP_I_UAZ_AGS30_UN","CUP_I_M113_RACS","CUP_I_M113_UN","CUP_B_BRDM2_HQ_CDF","CUP_O_BRDM2_HQ_SLA","CUP_I_BRDM2_HQ_UN","CUP_I_BRDM2_HQ_NAPA","CUP_I_BRDM2_HQ_TK_Gue","CUP_O_BRDM2_HQ_TKA","CUP_O_BRDM2_HQ_CHDKZ","CUP_O_BRDM2_CHDKZ","CUP_O_BRDM2_SLA","CUP_O_BRDM2_TKA","CUP_I_BRDM2_NAPA","CUP_I_BRDM2_TK_Gue","CUP_I_BRDM2_UN","CUP_B_BRDM2_CDF","CUP_BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_W","CUP_BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_D","CUP_BAF_Jackal2_GMG_D","CUP_BAF_Jackal2_GMG_W","CUP_B_LR_Special_CZ_W","CUP_B_LR_Special_Des_CZ_D","CUP_B_LR_MG_CZ_W","CUP_B_LR_MG_GB_W","CUP_B_HMMWV_M1114_USMC","CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_USMC","CUP_B_HMMWV_Crows_M2_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_GPK_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_DSHKM_GPK_ACR","CUP_B_HMMWV_AGS_GPK_ACR","CUP_B_HMMWV_MK19_USMC","CUP_B_HMMWV_MK19_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_Crows_MK19_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_SOV_USA","CUP_B_CH53E_USMC","CUP_B_UH1Y_UNA_F","CUP_B_UH1Y_MEV_F","CUP_C_Mi17_Civilian_RU","CUP_B_Mi17_CDF","CUP_O_Mi17_TK","CUP_B_Mi17_medevac_CDF","CUP_B_Mi171Sh_Unarmed_ACR","CUP_O_Mi8_medevac_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Mi8_medevac_RU","CUP_Merlin_HC3_FFV","CUP_Merlin_HC3","CUP_Merlin_HC3_MED","CUP_B_MH60S_USMC","CUP_B_MH60S_FFV_USMC","CUP_B_AW159_Unarmed_BAF","CUP_B_CH47F_USA","CUP_B_CH47F_GB","CUP_B_UH60M_US","CUP_B_UH60L_US","CUP_B_UH60M_FFV_US","CUP_B_UH60L_FFV_US","CUP_B_UH60M_Unarmed_US","CUP_B_UH60L_Unarmed_US","CUP_B_UH60M_Unarmed_FFV_US","CUP_B_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_US","CUP_B_UH60M_Unarmed_FFV_MEV_US","CUP_B_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_MEV_US","CUP_I_UH60L_RACS","CUP_I_UH60L_FFV_RACS","CUP_I_UH60L_Unarmed_RACS","CUP_I_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_Racs","CUP_I_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_MEV_Racs","CUP_B_AH1Z_NoWeapons","CUP_C_DC3_CIV","CUP_C_C47_CIV","CUP_B_MV22_USMC","CUP_B_AV8B_Empty"
};

Hey

yeah the anti teleport also checks if your vehicle is locally created because there should not be any locally created vehicle. Even if you add new vehicles through a mod they should be spawned by the server e.g. when purchasing from the trader.

How do you have your players "spawn" them so it creates them locally?

Advertisement