Dman

Inifstar XM8 Apps not working (Lol)

3 posts in this topic

So how retarded do I have to be for this not to work? Like really. I can set up custom loot tables, I can set up custom trader zones, I can change the prices of the traders, I can do all types of stuff. It's super easy to install any mod, duh. But yet, I can't install inifstar xm8 apps right? RIGHT??? I'm almost done with my server and this is about to turn me into a crazed maniac.

So as simple as these instructions are, I followed the literal 1 instruction 100% no way I could have screwed up, yet it will not load the apps.

Spoiler

Open app_defines.hpp (infiSTAR.de_xm8apps\@infiSTAR_customApps\addons\a3_infiSTAR_Exile_customApps\app_defines.hpp) in a text editor.
It is self explaining :)

After you have added your custom apps (or just modified the default apps I have put in) you simply pbo the whole folder
"a3_infiSTAR_Exile_customApps" and drop the pbo into

yourgameserver\@ExileServer\addons\   HERE

once you start your @ExileServer, it will automatically load this pbo and start it with the server.

So can anyone that knows what they're doing help me out. Lol.. .

@Dman in your @exileserver folder go in Addons and then upload your PBO. Look inside your downloaded InfiStar Apps folder then  right clicked PBO manager to create the PBO.      a3_infiSTAR_Exile_customApps.pbo

Advertisement