Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dman

Server setup

5 posts in this topic

So I completely developed a server before I ordered a server host and now I transferred my files to the server host (not a box) and I'm having all types of issues.

Shouldn't I just be able to overwrite all the files on the server and basically copy and paste my server onto their server and just keep the sql folders in the server? I'm having all types of issues like this

Spoiler

22:20:31 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.CUP_Terrains_Core

22:20:31 Missing addons detected:

22:20:31   CUP_Terrains_Core

Even tho I have the file the proper name and I changed the mission.sqm to call the file.

pls post startup params.. also do you have @CUP_Terrains_Core in your server root?

Advertisement
2 minutes ago, odizzzzle said:

pls post startup params.. also do you have @CUP_Terrains_Core in your server root?

yes

@CBA_A3;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@infiSTAR_Exile;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Weapons;@Cup_Vehicles;

25 minutes ago, odizzzzle said:

Somehow I fixed the not loading cup_terrain_maps by changing the name to @Cup_Core and changing the MPMISSION part to call Cup_Core
But now it's kicking me for battleeye restriction #10 im gonna google that

I found all of this in the console idk if it matters or not

Spoiler

22:50:51 [0,63.726,0,"XEH: PreStart started."]

22:50:51 [0,64.199,0,"XEH: PreStart finished."]

22:50:51 [XEH]: GNT_C185 does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile

22:50:51 [XEH]: GNT_C185F does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile

22:50:51 [XEH]: Exile_Cutscene_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile

22:50:51 [XEH]: Exile_Guard_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile

22:50:51 [XEH]: Exile_Trader_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile

22:50:51 [XEH]: Exile_Chopper_Hellcat_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile

22:50:51 [XEH]: Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile

22:50:51 [XEH]: Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile

22:50:51 [XEH]: Exile_Chopper_Huron_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile

22:50:51 [XEH]: Exile_Chopper_Mohawk_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile

22:50:51 [XEH]: Exile_Chopper_Orca_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile

22:50:51 [XEH]: Exile_Chopper_Taru_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile

22:50:51 [XEH]: Exile_Chopper_Taru_Covered_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile

22:50:51 [XEH]: Exile_Chopper_Taru_Transport_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile

22:50:51 [XEH]: Exile_Animal_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile

Edited by Dman

I'm pretty sure those are just errors you'll get from cba.. normal and ignoreable..

Advertisement