• 0
dan1243

ExileZ remote exec kick

Question

Hey guys, been having a recent issue with players getting kicked for this specific code 

if !(call _vestGroup=='') then {this addVest call _vestGroup};
if !(call _lootGroup=='' && call _vestGroup=='') then {this addItemToVest call _lootGroup};
doStop this;
this disableAI 'FSM';
this enableAI 'ANIM';
this disableConversation true;
this addMPEventHandler ['MPKilled', {_this spawn ZMPKilled;}];
nul = [this,_avoidTerritory] spawn ZombieDeleter;

Found the exact same lines in the spawnzombie.sqf in exilez....would appreciate any help in order to stop this from kicking people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

  • 0
#0 "
		if !(call _vestGroup=='') then {this addVest call _vestGroup};
		if !(call _lootGroup=='' && call _vestGroup=='') then {this addItemToVest call _lootGroup};
		doStop this;
		this disableAI 'FSM';
		this enableAI 'ANIM';
		this disableConversation true;
		this addMPEventHandler ['MPKilled', {_this spawn ZMPKilled;}];
		nul = [this,_avoidTerritory] spawn ZombieDeleter;
		"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0

Also just for a little more reference...this is how it comes up in the logs

remote exec kick.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 minutes ago, dan1243 said:

#0 "
		if !(call _vestGroup=='') then {this addVest call _vestGroup};
		if !(call _lootGroup=='' && call _vestGroup=='') then {this addItemToVest call _lootGroup};
		doStop this;
		this disableAI 'FSM';
		this enableAI 'ANIM';
		this disableConversation true;
		this addMPEventHandler ['MPKilled', {_this spawn ZMPKilled;}];
		nul = [this,_avoidTerritory] spawn ZombieDeleter;
		"

 

Pop this on line #2.

!="\n		if !(call _vestGroup=='') then {this addVest call _vestGroup};\n		if !(call _lootGroup=='' && call _vestGroup=='') then {this addItemToVest call _lootGroup};\n		doStop this;\n		this disableAI 'FSM';\n		this enableAI 'ANIM';\n		this disableConversation true;\n		this addMPEventHandler ['MPKilled', {_this spawn ZMPKilled;}];\n		nul = [this,_avoidTerritory] spawn ZombieDeleter;\n		"

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, kuplion said:

Pop this on line #2.


!="\n		if !(call _vestGroup=='') then {this addVest call _vestGroup};\n		if !(call _lootGroup=='' && call _vestGroup=='') then {this addItemToVest call _lootGroup};\n		doStop this;\n		this disableAI 'FSM';\n		this enableAI 'ANIM';\n		this disableConversation true;\n		this addMPEventHandler ['MPKilled', {_this spawn ZMPKilled;}];\n		nul = [this,_avoidTerritory] spawn ZombieDeleter;\n		"

 

Cheers man, ill give it a go and get back to you.

Really appreciate it.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
35 minutes ago, kuplion said:

Pop this on line #2.


!="\n		if !(call _vestGroup=='') then {this addVest call _vestGroup};\n		if !(call _lootGroup=='' && call _vestGroup=='') then {this addItemToVest call _lootGroup};\n		doStop this;\n		this disableAI 'FSM';\n		this enableAI 'ANIM';\n		this disableConversation true;\n		this addMPEventHandler ['MPKilled', {_this spawn ZMPKilled;}];\n		nul = [this,_avoidTerritory] spawn ZombieDeleter;\n		"

 

Hey man, even with the addition to line 2 it still seems to be happening unfortunately :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hmmm. I'm not sure then. That's the same kick as I got and the same exception to fix it.

Edited by kuplion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, kuplion said:

Hmmm. I'm not sure then. That's the same kick as I got and the same exception to fix it.

Hmm maybe it'll fix itself after the restart hopefully....tried reloading everything via rcon..but maybe it didn't do the trick. This is what line 2 looks like....part you asked me to add is a tad far back as you can see, does everything look okay to you? 

remoteexec.jpg

remoteexec2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I do apologise, I read your OP wrong. I thought this was a scripts kick. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.