Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dexter™

Cup units, weapons, veichles HELP!

Question

Hello! I've been trying to install the cup mods on my server, but cant seem to do it right, are there any1 that can help me? My server is hosted on GTXgaming

7 answers to this question

On 10/25/2016 at 3:41 PM, Dexter™ said:

Hello! I've been trying to install the cup mods on my server, but cant seem to do it right, are there any1 that can help me? My server is hosted on GTXgaming

On GTX there is a button to install all CUP mods, once you have done this I would look at installing this mod to set up your traders, its a very easy mod to use and saves a lot of time.  Thanks to @red_ned

Advertisement

I must have the new version of GTX panel.  On the mod section it has CUP and a few others.

You could use filezilla to copy the CUP folders over to the server.

Are there a way i can get the new panel? And it doesnt Work just dragging them in to The server does it?

download FileZilla to upload files to your server and upload mods that you need , dont forget about CBA mod ( CUP need it ) im using GTXgaming host . Its perfect ! write in gtx support they could help you . 

gtx.png

and link to CUP_weapons ID's

Cup_class

Edited by point
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Dexter™ said:

Are there a way i can get the new panel? And it doesnt Work just dragging them in to The server does it?

You can drag the folder into the server then add the key from the folder into the keys folder. Then in your start.bat you add eg @CUP_units; etc after @Exile;  but like posted above have a word with GTX they might help you out.   If not search how to add mods to server in Google or on the exile forums you will get some good advice already out there.  Post back to let us know if you sort it.   Cheers Razor

1 person likes this

Advertisement