Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MinkiSan

Help with bans

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys, really looking for some hands on help. I don't know what is wrong but players keep getting banned from the server. They claim they are doing different things, walking driving, in combat, not etc when the kick and ban happens. 

I have looked at the logs and I saw that it was a god mode ban. I watched one guy get shot and killed (using infiSTARs esp mode) and a few moments later he was kicked just as he landed from spawning in. The log say it was from #101 god mode, I have had others saying similar things so I added the #101 and #24 numbers to the exhat_config.hpp and so the kick doesn't show a reason now. It just says this "06-10-2016 20:57:54 infiSTAR.de | Matt(GUID) damage received > 100 of health..  unit killed! (Matt -> GUID)" I obviously removed his GUID. 

I am not even sure if this is an infiSTAR issue. I was told to post here as I posted elsewhere initially. 

Is there anyone willing to have a look at my files and tell me what is up. I promise I have read, I always try and learn, I always try and do everything first myself before asking for help but I am really at the end of my knowledge and I am worried that these guys are going to give up on Exile. I have to unban them all several times every week.

If you can help just let me know what you need from me and if its not an imposition and you have time after you solve it, can you tell me how you solved it? It will help me with problems in the future. Red Ned was helping me as I have got to know him quite well but is in the process of moving so is very busy at the moment so sorry if this seems rude to ask for help like this but I am so stuck I don't know what else to do. 

MinkiSan

4 hours ago, MinkiSan said:

#101 god mode

101 god mode? I have literally nothing that would just log that. Please be really precise on this or even better, send me the exact log file!

I am worried that you're saying the guy had "God Mode" on Display 101 as a text - which makes it a known menu and an option in it to turn god mode on / off.

Where did you post before? We're talking about Exile right?

I will help you once I got those infos + log :)

Advertisement

Thank you so much. Is it ok if I PM you my ftp details so you can grab what ever files you want? I can grab the files if not, let me know what is best for you. 

Cheers 

MinkiSan

46 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

101 god mode? I have literally nothing that would just log that. Please be really precise on this or even better, send me the exact log file!

I am worried that you're saying the guy had "God Mode" on Display 101 as a text - which makes it a known menu and an option in it to turn god mode on / off.

Where did you post before? We're talking about Exile right?

I will help you once I got those infos + log :)

06-10-2016 23:35:35 infiSTAR.de | FarfaLLa(GUID - 5) HLOG_SKICK: TheFrostFern | FarfaLLa(GUID) | BadCtrlText: god mode on Display #24 Control #101 - god mode | 2h 19min 1s 

6 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

Sure :)!

Thank you very much I have sent the details to you. 

That should have been a kick only and no ban tho; he had his chat open and typed "god mode" lol a bit harsh I guess :D

2 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

That should have been a kick only and no ban tho; he had his chat open and typed "god mode" lol a bit harsh I guess :D

Thats so funny, I bet he was talking about the fact he got banned for god mode!!! He is a nice guy and has been really patient but I think he will like that. 

You also got the log when he was banned for godmode ? because I really don't think I have a god mode check that results in a ban :)

18 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

You also got the log when he was banned for godmode ? because I really don't think I have a god mode check that results in a ban :)

I'm very sorry, I thought that was it, I didn't know it was for typing god mode in chat. I have pm'd you the FTP details so you can poke around in my log files if you like, feel free to make changes too if you want or you can tell me what is up if you find it and I will attempt a repair! Like I said, I don't really know if it is infiSTAR kicking people. My only thought that it could be is because it says infiSTAR.de before it has the other stuff. 

Thank you

MinkiSan

Advertisement