Demonith

You been kicked from the game

Question

Hi can u guys plz let me in to play when ever i enter in your servers i cant play my game name is
 Demonith

10 answers to this question

The question is why are you asking for server owners to let you play on there servers, did you do something that you shouldnt of.

besides you should beable to join servers unless you were banned

First things first. 

1. Which server are you talking about?
2. Contact the owners of that specific server, and ask them. 
3. You posted in a "Ask a Game Server Provider", so the actual provider should answer this question?? *LOLZ* 

Advertisement

All [EXO] servers and some CCG servers i get the same kick with no errors i use A3Launcher and CCG Launcher same stuff same problem i have try everything from verify to reinstall to uninstall and i am not banned but what i notice is in a3launcher is the Greer Yellow and Red shield so the all green shields i cant enter i get kicked off but i try yellow one it worked no problem :/ everything is updated if u ask anyway

So, you are being kicked from servers with the green shield. I don't know for sure what the green shield means, but I'm going to guess it means they are running BattlEye and Infistar. Perhaps you were banned on Infistar.

If there is no reason ingame with just SC Player was kicked, there could be mismatches in your client to server files, usually verifying them fixes that, highly unlikely its on the servers side as other players play with no problems through it usually. hard to say as theres alot of reasons why you would be kicked from a server

This is what i have

Untitled.png

No kick is where i can play normaly Exile no problem but the Red ones i cant and u see shields with the green one i cant i get kick with yellow one i dont have kick but did not try with red shield yet i am not banned i think i will get a message about it

SEE IF YOU CAN GET INTO THE SERVER GOING THOUGHT ARMA3 LAUNCHER 

oops sorry for the caps

maybe update ur battleye also

Edited by hogansheroes

I try to join one of the Exile servers i get this from Amra 3 Launcher the real one

Untitled.png

Edited by Demonith

Advertisement