Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ace Strike

Vehical UI Improvements

11 posts in this topic

I have noticed that while playing exile and flying jets and helicopters that there is no weapons UI which makes it hard to know what weapons are selected.

I know it would not largely effect game play for the masses but there are many servers that allow for players to buy aircraft and I believe that unless you are familiar with what aircraft you're flying and how many of each weapons it is carrying there is no surefire why to know.

Another point is selling crates as a whole would be a nice option as it takes a long time to sell stuff and i have a feeling many people mice will have shortened life after that.  I believe only some servers have custom scripts for this but it would be nice to have it on all by default. 

what are your thoughts?

Edited by Ace Strike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i first definitely think you should post this in the constructive criticism section where it belongs

i second think you also have a point and the exile ui could use some small adjustments, but that will probably not happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
1 minute ago, Crazy Mike said:

i first definitely think you should post this in the constructive criticism section where it belongs

i second think you also have a point and the exile ui could use some small adjustments, but that will probably not happen

Yeah sorry I'm new here :/ is there a way i can move it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ace Strike said:

Yeah sorry I'm new here :/ is there a way i can move it?

not as a player, server owners can easily disable the ui altogether, but exile has the arma ui also disabled which sucks, still havent found a way to change that yet, but someone else might have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

not as a player, server owners can easily disable the ui altogether, but exile has the arma ui also disabled which sucks, still havent found a way to change that yet, but someone else might have

Re-enabling default A3 UI would be nice but i think it would cause too many code line collisions. I love flying and I love exile, i used to fly on Sa-Matra' Wasteland and had a blast until they were removed, I hope that soon there will be an improvement soon so that we don't have to play minesweeper in the air xD.

 

That also beings me onto another point, selling crates as a whole would be a nice option as it takes a long time to sell stuff and i have a feeling many people mice will have shortened life after that.

 

Edited by Ace Strike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27-10-2016 at 5:58 PM, Ace Strike said:

Re-enabling default A3 UI would be nice but i think it would cause too many code line collisions. I love flying and I love exile, i used to fly on Sa-Matra' Wasteland and had a blast until they were removed, I hope that soon there will be an improvement soon so that we don't have to play minesweeper in the air xD.

 

That also beings me onto another point, selling crates as a whole would be a nice option as it takes a long time to sell stuff and i have a feeling many people mice will have shortened life after that.

 

On the server where i play we can sell the loaded cargo as a whole in like a supply crate or a mission crate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sgt Smash said:

Dashboard 1st person tells all!

Not all the the time and not in every vehical, most do not even show flares. Just saying that it would be useful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.