kuplion

[Release/Update] Exile Chernarus Mission Files for 1.0.2.

86 posts in this topic

I've seen a lot of people asking for Chernarus mission files or how to create them so I decided to put some basic ones together for people to use.

All I've done is compiled/updated the previous parts of the mission to work with 1.0.2, as they were waaaaaay out of date.

Features:

• Classic spawns (I forget where these came from, possibly the forums here, possibly me. lol)
  • Traders (originally by @speedweasel)

Does not include:

• Cement Mixers.
  • Roulette.

Download Links:

Alternate version (by @speedweasel):

How to configure loot:

• Replace your ExileServer/addons/exile_server_config.pbo with the one linked above.

Requirements:

For the map:

Or:

Addons:

Please note: These missions are a compilation of publicly released works. I take no credit for these works, unless explicitly stated. All works credited where possible.

Edited by kuplion
Updated. Fixes for CBA/CUP.
11 people like this

nice work man, this will indeed help others to get a cherno server up and going

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Ehmm i just tried to install chernarus winter with the above provided missionfile. Now i get this error on server start:

Include file mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus_winter\Custom\PerfV1Kick\PerfV1Kick.sqf not found

3 minutes ago, EXPAndMore said:

Ehmm i just tried to install chernarus winter with the above provided missionfile. Now i get this error on server start:

Include file mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus_winter\Custom\PerfV1Kick\PerfV1Kick.sqf not found

Redownload it, I fixed the mistake.

2 people like this

On this, I've re-done all of my Chernarus traders using the Exile 3DEN plugin, complete with lockers, lighting around traders (that works) and compatible with Exile1.0.2.  No roulette or cement mixers though...  Ugh.  

Download the Exile.Chernarus.7z file here:    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0p8coCqY4Z0SUFVSjB1c3hfY2c

Note, this will only work with with CUP terrains; no other terrain mod.  Also if you want to use my mission file, please edit mission.sqm and remove all references to my server name and my TS3 server.  Thanks.

@kuplion, did you want to try this out then maybe include links to this new version in your original post?

20161030224301_1.jpg

1 person likes this

UPDATED:

• Lockers added at both Polana and Vybor.
  • CUP/A2OP specific changes made to address missing objects.

Hello, needing a little help, im using the alternative traders (chernarus.7z), zombies are spawning in the tradezones, ive tried to delete out the trigger positions but as soon as i do that the triggers stop working, also tried adding  the coordinates from the triggers to the safezone in the init  exile z, cant seem to get that working either, wondering if you guys could help.

Edited by DavieReid88

12 minutes ago, DavieReid88 said:

Hello, needing a little help, im using the alternative traders (chernarus.7z), zombies are spawning in the tradezones, ive tried to delete out the trigger positions but as soon as i do that the triggers stop working, also added the coordinates from the triggers to the safezone in the ionti exile z, cant seem to get that working either, wondering if you guys could help.

Fixed. Redownload the file and it'll work now.

1 person likes this

Advertisement