Crazy Mike

Garbage Collection not removing loot piles

Question

I had this problem before but solved it by making the collector settings and the loot lifetime settings the same, but now I am having the same problem without any changes again

f13ed2928d871102dd1807e9db864638.png

1bf76918cbcb0983b41abf25b4a328f6.png

Anything else that i could be doing wrong or affects this? it climbs to about 10-11k lootweaponholders before restart

521bee7c9fe5ba5e2407f0e3641df25d.png

18 answers to this question

187 threads, 3fps on the server. That'll do it. lol

Any errors/warnings in the RPT?

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, kuplion said:

187 threads, 3fps on the server. That'll do it. lol

Any errors/warnings in the RPT?

ive looked through most of the beginning part but the fucker is over 80k lines and counting, it usually ends at around 120k and i dont know what to specifically search for, and ive had over 3-400 server threads because of zombie roam and server fps stayed around 20 or so with 30 players, the loot holders is what im more concerned about if thats as big an fps drain as i think it is

edit: about 20 people right now are averaging high 30s+ in all areas although at start with the same population they were around 50+ averages, obviously itll be dropping over time but id like to try and keep 40 or so but besides loot theres not much i can look to do to increase it right now

I believe this line

20:36:54 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:12985 not found

Is cleaning up player corpses, although I do not see a similar line for loot piles, everything in the exile configs seem correct so im stunted right now

Edited by Crazy Mike

Advertisement

What else are you running 184 threads is ridiculous and I highly doubt they are from exile.

11 hours ago, Crazy Mike said:

I had this problem before but solved it by making the collector settings and the loot lifetime settings the same, but now I am having the same problem without any changes again

f13ed2928d871102dd1807e9db864638.png

1bf76918cbcb0983b41abf25b4a328f6.png

Anything else that i could be doing wrong or affects this? it climbs to about 10-11k lootweaponholders before restart

521bee7c9fe5ba5e2407f0e3641df25d.png

if you have zombies running, now let me ask you this. Is the zombies running all over the map even if you are not in the area where players are, also the same for ai  Apart from the missions.

allmissionObjects 20322 holy shit

and 

objectSimulated 10797

man you have server issues bigtime

here is my server info

my_fps.jpg

@hogansheroes even your server threads are a lot. I know that most big communities like MGT have maybe like 9 threads max  

28 minutes ago, Shix said:

@hogansheroes even your server threads are a lot. I know that most big communities like MGT have maybe like 9 threads max  

yes true but it dont go any higher then that

Just switched to Stokes zombies and server threads are in the single digits, im guessing exilez had the biggest affect on loot not respawning as it now doesnt go above 1k

Edited by Crazy Mike
2 people like this

which link is that for the zeds mike so i might add to my server also to try it out

ty mate

just a quick question what other zombie mods do you need to run this and is is easy to install for your server

Advertisement