wetNreckless

Players Unable To Log Into My Server

Question

So I have been doing really good with my Esseker server and I was not having to many issues that I could not fix on my own and with a little help from the good people on here. Recently, I have been the only one that can log into my server. None of my admins or other players can join. Not really sure what happen and I believe my BE filters are set up correctly. I have left a link for my rpt log for someone to look at if they would ever be so kind. I have experience with programming but I am fairly new to all of this server stuff. I am sure that I have some issues with my server on my end and would greatly appreciate the help and input on what I can do to get the server available again to my friends and everyone else. Thanks in advanced.

http://pastebin.com/csLiByKF

11 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, wetNreckless said:

So I have been doing really good with my Esseker server and I was not having to many issues that I could not fix on my own and with a little help from the good people on here. Recently, I have been the only one that can log into my server. None of my admins or other players can join. Not really sure what happen and I believe my BE filters are set up correctly. I have left a link for my rpt log for someone to look at if they would ever be so kind. I have experience with programming but I am fairly new to all of this server stuff. I am sure that I have some issues with my server on my end and would greatly appreciate the help and input on what I can do to get the server available again to my friends and everyone else. Thanks in advanced.

http://pastebin.com/csLiByKF

can't access pastebin it comes up private

Advertisement

did you do any changes to the server include adding/take away mods before everyone could get in

Nope, this server was running find as Altis and then I switch to Esseker. Esseker was not having any problems until that last few days where players (to include my Admins) try to log in but get disconnected. There is not message that shows up for them or in game when I am in the server doing things. Kinda at a lose right now, but I am still looking into other avenues to see what is a mist. Im biggest problem is that I cant read a rpt log to save my life.

ok so let me get this straight. you were running it as altis and then you switched to esseker, did you do any changes in this part for now esseker

No sir, just added CUP maps and core so I could run Esseker. Server was doing fine on Esseker, well for me at least.

3 hours ago, wetNreckless said:

No sir, just added CUP maps and core so I could run Esseker. Server was doing fine on Esseker, well for me at least.

Esseker doesn't use CUP Terrains Maps. It only uses CUP Terrains Core. Maybe those others players are manually loading their mods and aren't loading CUP Terrain Maps.

Still have the issiue? then first off all Fix you ExileClientEnvironment Settings inside off your config.cpp your rpt are full off this things because the script dont know what too do.

6 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Esseker doesn't use CUP Terrains Maps. It only uses CUP Terrains Core. Maybe those others players are manually loading their mods and aren't loading CUP Terrain Maps.

@BetterDeadThanZed Ok I didn't realize that, I will remove that mod then and see how things go.

6 minutes ago, Sgt. ScrapMetal said:

Still have the issiue? then first off all Fix you ExileClientEnvironment Settings inside off your config.cpp your rpt are full off this things because the script dont know what too do.

@Sgt. ScrapMetal Thank you for this, I will go my config.cpp and see if I can fix anything that is wrong.

I thank you all very much for helping out. Once I get home today, I will start cracking on all of this.

So an update on this issue that I have been having. After roughly 3-4 hours of working with @hogansheroes, we found out the Infistar is what is causing the issue of not allowing players to join my server. When I remove Infistar, players can get in, well at least Hogan could. I did a fresh install of Infistar to include the most recent update. 

So now my question is, has anyone else heard of Infistar not letting players into their servers. Players do not get a kick message or anything like that. Just stays on the connecting screen and then they time out. 

I will keep looking at solutions for now.

Advertisement