Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Never Baguette

[SOLVED]

5 posts in this topic

I made this thread yesterday but it seems to have been deleted? Not sure as to why because it is a genuine problem and I cannot access my server.

Spoiler

19:11:07 "PLAYER IS ADMIN - STOPPED BAN FOR: BLACKLISTED"
19:11:07 "<infiSTAR.de>KICKLOG| Nathan(UID - 6) PLAYER IS ADMIN - STOPPED BAN FOR: BLACKLISTED   [30-Oct-2016 16-09-20 - v0063]"
19:11:07 Successfull attempt to execute serverCommand '#kick UID' by server.
19:11:07 "<infiSTAR.de>CONNECTLOG| #2 Disconnected: Nathan(UID - 9) SteamName: UNAME   [30-Oct-2016 16-09-20 - v0063]"

I have added myself to the UID_SKIPBLACKLIST but to no avail. Anyone who can point my in the right direction? Maybe @infiSTAR

I'm assuming it means Chris blacklisted you so you can not run his program. I think you're out of luck. 

Advertisement
2 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

I'm assuming it means Chris blacklisted you so you can not run his program. I think you're out of luck. 

That is an incorrect assumption. I mean the global ban thing he has called the blacklist. I have purchased infistar and can download and use it.

But this is resolved randomly without any input so thread can be closed.

Edited by Never Baguette

I have hidden the other topic and not closed it

if you want to talk about things where nobody on the forum can help you with- why do you even post it? write me directly or a support ticket on my page

I talked with kuplion since he was in contact with you and decided to remove the blacklist entry for you. You were on the list for selling script based menus 2 years ago - AND stolen accounts .. by the way.

2 hours ago, Never Baguette said:

That is an incorrect assumption. I mean the global ban thing he has called the blacklist. I have purchased infistar and can download and use it.

But this is resolved randomly without any input so thread can be closed.

58 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

You were on the list for selling script based menus 2 years ago - AND stolen accounts .. by the way.

:bomb:

Advertisement