KashInc7

NIArsenal

Question

I'm trying to play on a server that requires a lot of mods. I have the all required mods installed but arma is saying I'm missing two of them. I'm supposedly missing NIArsenal and RHS: United States Forces, but I have both of them installed. I even have 2 sets of the RHS mods one from RHS.com and Armaholic.com and it still says I'm missing it. Everything else is fine RHS: GREF, RHS:AFRF and CUP mods; Everything but RHS: USF and NIArsnel. I need help this is frustrating; My steam name is KashInc7 if anyone needs to message me directly. 

7 answers to this question

Have you tried connecting with a3launcher? It automatically detects the required mods and installs the correct versions before you connect to the server.

22 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Have you tried connecting with a3launcher? It automatically detects the required mods and installs the correct versions before you connect to the server.

I've tried A3Launcher before it still doesn't work. I've also downloaded all the RHS mods from A3Launcher and it still says it's missing. 

Advertisement

Have you tried contacting the server admin? Maybe they're running older versions of those mods.

Hello Kashinc7,

If the error is that they are missing, then they are not being loaded in.  You may have downloaded them, it does not mean ARMA can use them.  If have seen people download the zip file and think that is all there is to do to use it.  Sorry, no, you have to unzip and point the launcher to load that mod.

Try This:

Ensure you have the mods loading via your launcher

Start ARMA, open up the editor (any map) and see if those added mods show in the editor

If they do not, then you do not have the mod loaded.

If you have a wrong version than the server AND if they have the server setup correctly, you should get kicked with a 'You were kicked from the server' message upon joining because the file verification will fail as the checksum on your end will not match the server's checksum.

Also, try to go to other servers using the same mods as the one you cannot get on.

Most likely, those mods are not installed correctly and/or not being loaded when ARMA starts.

Good luck!

:)

Edited by Z80CPU

1 hour ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Have you tried contacting the server admin? Maybe they're running older versions of those mods.

I was actually playing the creator of the server and the admin. It's not older versions of the mod because arma is recognizing that RHS AFRF and RHS GREF are loaded. RHS USF for some reason isn't being recognized by arma even though it's showing that i have it on. when I'm at the main menu I even see that RHS USF is loaded along with the other active mods like CUP terrain or CUP weapons. 

Well. then, since they do not show at the main menu, which is the 'true test' if they loaded, this means possible two things:

The mod is corrupted

The mod is not installed properly

Startup has 'c:\mods\rhs-usf' but actually is installed at 'c:\arma\mods\rhs_usf' - wrong name AND wrong directory - it does happen!

A combo/one of the above is the issue.  It is a simple fix!

:)

One of the RHS mods will show the red dot instead of green ignore that one, even if you have it loaded correct it's still red.

Advertisement