kuplion

Legit hacking or false positive?

9 posts in this topic

Can anyone lend any insight into this one for me?

21:50:57 "<infiSTAR.de>BANLOG| BANNED [true] | PLAYERNAME(1234567890) Locally created Vehicle found: O_HMG_01_high_F (9:162) :: @084107 [8400.36,10747.5,-0.120285]   [24-Oct-2016 18-02-50 - v0063]"

21:50:57 "<infiSTAR.de>TEMPBANLOG| TEMPBANNED | PLAYERNAME(1234567890) Locally created Vehicle found: O_HMG_01_high_F (9:162) :: @084107 [8400.36,10747.5,-0.120285]   [24-Oct-2016 18-02-50 - v0063]"

21:50:57 Successfull attempt to execute serverCommand '#exec ban "1234567890"' by server.

21:50:57 User name='PLAYERNAME', pid=1234567890, steamID=1234567890 banned

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's probably not whitelisted in infiSTAR hence the ban. It's the static weapon you can buy from the Spec Ops trader I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
1 hour ago, MetalHead said:

It's probably not whitelisted in infiSTAR hence the ban. It's the static weapon you can buy from the Spec Ops trader I believe.

Oh, you mean one of those weapons that you can dupe endlessly using a vehicle? I don't even sell static MG's on my server because of that.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It turns out it was a DMS static weapon that the player dismantled and then got banned when he rebuilt it.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U know i have had this issue pop up a couple times , So @BetterDeadThanZed They can just dupe these in vics over and over again? I have seen it do this in a safe but i wasnt aware of the Vic doing it -_- @kuplion add them to ur vehicle white list if it still does it =) 

Edited by DIamond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, DIamond said:

U know i have had this issue pop up a couple times , So @BetterDeadThanZed They can just dupe these in vics over and over again? I have seen it do this in a safe but i wasnt aware of the Vic doing it -_- @kuplion add them to ur vehicle white list if it still does it =) 

Yes. you can do it with a vehicle. I reported exactly how to do it to the devs but they are saying it may just be an Arma bug. So, for now, my traders don't sell static MG's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have added them for the future but you can all do it yourself right now by changing this array
 

LocalWhitelist[] =
{
	"O_HMG_01_weapon_F","O_HMG_01_F","O_HMG_01_support_F","I_UavTerminal","I_UAV_01_backpack_F",
	"Exile_Bike_OldBike","B_HMG_01_F","B_HMG_01_high_F","O_HMG_01_high_F"
};

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

I have added them for the future but you can all do it yourself right now by changing this array
 


LocalWhitelist[] =
{
	"O_HMG_01_weapon_F","O_HMG_01_F","O_HMG_01_support_F","I_UavTerminal","I_UAV_01_backpack_F",
	"Exile_Bike_OldBike","B_HMG_01_F","B_HMG_01_high_F","O_HMG_01_high_F"
};

 

Cheers, Infi. I didn't ever realise they weren't whitelisted. lol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.