loesak

being kicked. not sure why

Question

sorry if this is not the appropriate place for this, but i'm being kicked from the exile dayz mod -a2 mod recreation|chenarus server and i really do not know why. I have all the updated mods and haven't been a "jerk" so just wodering if i'm missing something. I'm launching the game with the A3 launcher.

many thanks

12 answers to this question

i'm guessing its because of this? (only shows when joining from NOT a3 launcher

Untitled.png

Hello Loesak,

It is telling you!  The mod you have loaded in NOT the same the server is using!  Whose is the 'correct' one?  Beats me, but you AND the server MUST have the EXACT SAME mods running or you will be booted!

Ensure you have the most current and/or contact server staff for mod info.

:)

Advertisement

guess i didnt made my concern appropriately. when loading from A3 i didn't get that message. Only got that message when trying to connect from arma server browser. not sure how to get proper versions as i am using A3 launcher and do not know how to contact crazy mike directly. not exactly sure what to do.

Edited by loesak

5 minutes ago, loesak said:

guess i didnt made my concern appropriately. when loading from A3 i didn't get that message. Only got that message when trying to connect from arma server browser. not sure how to get proper versions as i am using A3 launcher and do not know how to contact crazy mike directly. not exactly sure what to do.

You could contact him by PM or mention @Crazy Mike in your post like this and he'll get a notice that he was mentioned... 

If you are able to join with a3launcher, why even bother trying another way? 

sorry, typo. i am NOT able to join via A3. when joining from A3, i only get KICKED message. when joining via arma browser i get message in image

Edited by loesak

Go into your c\program files (86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 3\!workshop\ <-- enable hidden folders,

please dont ask here how to do that its a google search away

then find Open Chernarus Project folder, and delete it.

Go back to A3Launcher and to the mods section, scroll down until you find Open Chernarus Project and click subscribe or download, or you can try joining the server and the launcher will detect you dont have this mod and download it for you, then it will download it.

it was recently updated today and the mods "key" to "unlock" you and allow you to join the server was updated, meaning the old mod versions key no longer works to allow you to join with it, this applies to nearly all mods, steam and a3launcher are not reliable when it comes to updating mods *usually* so i just do it myself manually and i have not had an issue joining any server in months

Edited by Crazy Mike
1 person likes this

thanks @Crazy Mike that did the trick. hope to see you dropping in from the sky sometime soon. In my down time, I was looking for the other server but dont think i found the right one. I tried to join the Bystrica one but that also didnt work. is that the other server or did that one go away?

1 minute ago, loesak said:

thanks @Crazy Mike that did the trick. hope to see you dropping in from the sky sometime soon. In my down time, I was looking for the other server but dont think i found the right one. I tried to join the Bystrica one but that also didnt work. is that the other server or did that one go away?

more of a pet project for now ignore that

no worries. wanted to check out the other server. know you announced it about a week or two ago.

Advertisement