BetterDeadThanZed

CUP vehicles vs Exile vehicles

3 posts in this topic

I am considering adding CUP vehicles to my server, but the problem I have is that some of the CUP vehicles are duplicates of the Exile/Arma 3 vehicles. For example, Exile has Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Blue and CUP vehicles has CUP_C_Ural_Civ_01. Both are the same vehicle, however I think they have different armor and/or capacity.

I downloaded the Easy Trader Setup (http://www.exilemod.com/topic/8586-updated-easy-trader-set-up/) and I compared the prices between the Exile version and the CUP version of the Ural. The Exile version is 25000 whereas the CUP version is 12500. 

So, I guess what I'm looking for is opinions when it comes to CUP having the same vehicle as Exile. Do I use the CUP version or the Exile version? Does anyone have a trader config with the CUP versions replacing the Exile versions, with balanced prices?

i use the nato inwhich has some of the exile vehicles in it and all i done is cancelled them ones out as the nato have more storage, soi ill guess it would be done with the cup also

On 7-11-2016 at 4:23 AM, BetterDeadThanZed said:

I am considering adding CUP vehicles to my server, but the problem I have is that some of the CUP vehicles are duplicates of the Exile/Arma 3 vehicles. For example, Exile has Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Blue and CUP vehicles has CUP_C_Ural_Civ_01. Both are the same vehicle, however I think they have different armor and/or capacity.

I downloaded the Easy Trader Setup (http://www.exilemod.com/topic/8586-updated-easy-trader-set-up/) and I compared the prices between the Exile version and the CUP version of the Ural. The Exile version is 25000 whereas the CUP version is 12500. 

So, I guess what I'm looking for is opinions when it comes to CUP having the same vehicle as Exile. Do I use the CUP version or the Exile version? Does anyone have a trader config with the CUP versions replacing the Exile versions, with balanced prices?

For what ive seen your probably better off using the Exile version as much as possible.
First of all, alot of No Hitpoint found RPT crap with the CUP models. Might not be a problem for you but when you use scripts/mods for advanced repairing/towing or rearming it might couse some issues.
Also some of the vehicles (i think the UAZ for instance) have 10k storage capacity which is about 6 times more then the avarage for exile.
This unbalances the server really quick as people can do 70k lootruns instead of 15k.
I still need to work on setting up my traders but if i remember ill drop my vehicle list here.

Advertisement