1stScots

Looking for a Clan

5 posts in this topic

Hi Guys 

I am looking for a clan to join been playing Arma 3 Exile for over 1k hours. I try to play as much as possible but I work shifts in the real world. As you can see from the screenshot I do play regularly. 

I have my own server via QGS with infistar and my own TS channel. looking to add this for any clan wanting it and I am happy to pay the cost from my own pocket. Happy to learn from a good clan

Capture.JPG

Edited by 1stScots

I'm looking for the same but not necessarily a clan as such but just someone to team up with and have a good experience on exile, I'm fairly new to Arma 3 exile having the game just over 2 weeks + all the dlc and a 100+ hours in the game, I'm up for PvE/PvP so if you want to add me you can do.

I too work shifts in the real world too so I know how that is.

I'm 28 from the UK with a mic

Cheers 

Advertisement

If your interested we in joining a more casual clan let me know. We are all over 30 if that makes a difference :D

We also all work so know the struggle haha

message me if you want to both of you are very welcome.

Edited by scousegully

17 hours ago, 1stScots said:

Hi Guys 

I am looking for a clan to join been playing Arma 3 Exile for over 1k hours. I try to play as much as possible but I work shifts in the real world. As you can see from the screenshot I do play regularly. 

I have my own server via QGS with infistar and my own TS channel. looking to add this for any clan wanting it and I am happy to pay the cost from my own pocket. Happy to learn from a good clan

Capture.JPG

What is the name of your server and TS3 address?

Advertisement