ProtoFlex

Good old Esseker...

29 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, i'm making an exile server for me and my friends to play on and i can't seem to get loot to spawn for esseker (both arma 3 and arma 2 buildings) i have tried many guides on the forums but most of the threads i've seen have come to the conclusion that it can't be done is this true? I rolled back to the vanilla exile positions and tables (for altis) so i can try a new method if anyone has one. Does anyone have this working who would be willing to share their solution? 

Thanks for the help.

Try uploading the version of Esseker from Steam Workshop. People have indicated in the past that they only experienced this problem on the version downloaded from the Esseker website.

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Try uploading the version of Esseker from Steam Workshop. People have indicated in the past that they only experienced this problem on the version downloaded from the Esseker website.

Thanks for the help, ill check this out now!

EDIT: It appears im already using the workshop one, thanks anyway though.

Edited by ProtoFlex

10 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Is loot spawning in the Arma 3 buildings?

Last time i checked it didn't ill check again tho.

18 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Is loot spawning in the Arma 3 buildings?

Nope, it does not spawn anything in A3 buildings. 

Well, I'm sorry to say but there are a lot of threads about loot not spawning on Esseker and the old solution I ever saw was to make sure you were using the version from Steam Workshop. Otherwise, if your loot buildings are being read right, good luck getting it to work.

6 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Well, I'm sorry to say but there are a lot of threads about loot not spawning on Esseker and the old solution I ever saw was to make sure you were using the version from Steam Workshop. Otherwise, if your loot buildings are being read right, good luck getting it to work.

Thanks anyway man.

Just out of curiosity does anyone have an esseker loot table that works for them that i can try because all the ones i have tried havent worked for me.

Advertisement