Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zolid1995

New Server need help with DMS and Occupations.

Question

Hey Exile Community
Me and my brother bought the game a year back and have been trying on and off to get our own server running.
we have tried multiple times, never been able to see the server, in the browser or anything.. 
But now we finally got a server running with exile, all the vendors are working properly.
xm8 app and all the exile funtions are seems to be working now.
we tried installing DMS, and occupations, for missions and roaming ai, but we cant seem to get them working.
And we cant find any solotion and we have hit rock bottom now, we got a big server with loot and guns, But nothing to shoot at, no life at all other than the traders and us pretty lonely xD
i've loaded both the pbo files from DMS and occupations like in the instrutions, which are faily simple, But no ai are spawning and no missions are starting.
Would really appreciate any help or suggestions, have searched google to the bottom and cant seem to find any fix for us.
We are really new to all this sql stuff, And are pretty proud that we got this far tbh, but this seems far beyond our knowledge, and we just need this last step for it to be complete.
it would be a dream come true.

If u need any kind of logs, screenshots etc. just ask for it and ill send it. we have used heidiSQL ,Xammp , Tadst. To make the server and bohemia interactive binPBO to pack the PBO Files.
Really hope some of u guys have a solution for this, we are so close to have our dream server, and been struggling for i dont know how long..

Kindly Regards Ecukan And Zolid

-Ps sorry if this is the wrong section or something, but we are pretty confused at this moment..

35 answers to this question

Yes i do, Both the DMS, and the occupations Pbo, is in the exile addons folder.
Thanks for the fast reply :)

Advertisement

Ok if you remove the Occupations and just run the DMS, and edit the mission start times to 2 - 3 min (120,180), do missions start?

If you extract the DMS files with pbo manager there is a Config.sqf file in there that you can edit.

i will try that and report back :)
Just woke up and back trying to get the server to work !

Is it DMS_TImeToFirstMission and DMS_TimeToFirstStaticMission
u want me to edit ?

a3_dms > Config.sqf 
DMS_TimeToFirstMission                = [120,180];

Save, repackage into a pbo (delete the old pbo first) start the server. This is just to help speed things up so you're not waiting 5 mins every time to see in a mission will start up. If a mission does not start up, copy you rpt into pastebin and submit the link here for me to look at.
http://pastebin.com/

Where do i find the rpt, so i can send it to u :)
we tried changing the DMS pbo like u said, and deleted the occopations but it didn't help, we been ingame for 20-30 minnuts with no ai or missions spawned.
but let me know how to send u the rpt, and u can take a look :)

Edited by zolid1995

rpt files will be where you set them to be. You are looking for looking for a file that is name some thing like "arma3server_2016-11-07_18-23-42.rpt"
Open it with Notepad++ to view it.

Advertisement