Powerpoint

InfiSTAR spawning toggle functions on ground? e.g. godmode

4 posts in this topic

G'day,

First off i am posting this here as the other forums i am on are not frequented as often my "Mr Infistar", so please forgive me if this is not "EXILE" orientated.

I have installed infistar onto my server and it has been working for quite a while without fail, however lately it has been saying when i enable things like "Revive", "Heal", "God mode", etc. all those functions are being spawned on the ground in front of player? E.G. 

http://imgur.com/a/Imnjc

It even does it to the spawn menu titles as well. E.G. 

http://imgur.com/a/ioKet

It still enables the item I wanted (not revive, that doesn't work) but I then have to close and reopen the menu and it auto activates it, which is very annoying.
I have no idea what this is, i have updated to the latest version of infistar yet nothing, I haven't edited anything besides admin UID and badvariables to let other admins teleopet, Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Tom
If you need RTP logs i can get them, there isn't much in the way of errors with infistar, i could be very wrong.

Please zip your infiSTAR up and send it to me via email (admin@infiSTAR.de) sounds like an error on your end to be honest

Advertisement

That's a real interesting problem. I'd like to know the cause of this once it's resolved.

Yes, me too :P sounds like all functions also call the spawn function which makes really no sense

Advertisement