Kurewe

[SOLVED] Minor issue with infiSTAR v0065a

9 posts in this topic

So far everything seems to be working great. Only thing I have a question about is the Arsenal key. Since upgrading to the v0064 and v0065, the Numpad Del/. key does not add the Arsenal option to the scroll menu. If I revert back to v0061, the add Arsenal key works. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

19 minutes ago, Kurewe said:

So far everything seems to be working great. Only thing I have a question about is the Arsenal key. Since upgrading to the v0064 and v0065, the Numpad Del/. key does not add the Arsenal option to the scroll menu. If I revert back to v0061, the add Arsenal key works. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

wow cant believe you left the latest version this long from version 61 to now 65  and no for issue

Advertisement
3 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

wow cant believe you left the latest version this long from version 61 to now 65  and no for issue

Well, it got delayed due to other projects. I had 62 downloaded and waiting, then missed 63, then 64 came out and there were some issues. Luckily I have a small player base right now.

Hey! :)

I had the keybind removed a while ago and added a new menu point to toggle an addaction to your character instead of the keybind :)

Ok

4 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

Hey! :)

I had the keybind removed a while ago and added a new menu point to toggle an addaction to your character instead of the keybind :)

OK. I guess I wasn't paying attention. I'm old. LOL!

Honestly, I really liked the keybind. I used it so that I didn't have to press F1 and scroll to find it.

Hey

the problem was that some people used the numpad to play instead of WASD (I guess left-hander ?)

I will add it so you can set a keybind for it yourself making it "Use Action 4"  to open the arsenal :)

K2CUWdo0sbbImywsWLz6H.png

1 person likes this

@infiSTAR Just updated to v0066 and the Custom Use Action 4 is working perfectly. Thanks for putting that in!

Advertisement