[RG] Salutesh

[RGSB] - Exile Statusbar - Version 1.0 (15.11.2016)

21 posts in this topic

What is RGSB?

This simple script adds a player statusbar to every connected player on a Arma 3 Exile Mod server.

See the image for the displayed information:

 

RG-Statusbar

(Serverlogo Icon not included)

 

Installation:

Follow the instructions in this guide: https://github.com/salutesh/RGSB_Exile#installation

 

GitHub Project:

https://github.com/salutesh/RGSB_Exile

 

Thanks:

Osef for his great basic satusbar script on which RGSB is built up.

Edited by [RG] Salutesh
6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Is there a way Players can turn it off? some players like it, others like a clean screen :|

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello.

In install instructions is:Copy core,dialogs,TEXTURES and icons........ i cant find textures folder.

And script not worked for me....any idea why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, bombajack said:

Hello.

In install instructions is:Copy core,dialogs,TEXTURES and icons........ i cant find textures folder.

And script not worked for me....any idea why?

Textures is wrong, sry for that.

I have changed the instructions and added a missing information about the .hpp files: https://github.com/salutesh/RGSB_Exile#installation

16 hours ago, ArmyAnt said:

Is there a way Players can turn it off? some players like it, others like a clean screen :|

Sorry there is no way to toggle the bar at the moment but this should be possible with something like a custom XM8 App as switch and some small changes on the script but i have no time at the moment to work on something like this. 

Edited by [RG] Salutesh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the Reply.. 

1 hour ago, [RG] Salutesh said:

Sorry there is no way to toggle the bar at the moment but this should be possible with something like a custom XM8 App as switch and some small changes on the script but i have no time at the moment to work on something like this. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18-11-2016 at 6:56 PM, ArmyAnt said:

Is there a way Players can turn it off? some players like it, others like a clean screen :|

 

Use the one in ExAd, player can modify and turn on or off!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2016 at 3:58 AM, Crunch™ said:

Use the one in ExAd, player can modify and turn on or off!

but the exad status bar is ugly compared to this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.