Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrRenzo

Questions About File Editing

1 post in this topic

Hi, I'm a tad new to Exile's server files, config, and file locations. Just have a few questions before I start fiddling around in my FTP.

Firstly, I want to add a few mods like CUP/BEF weapons and vehicles, In-Game Admin Menu, etc. I know how to add the mods to the root directory and add them to the server's command line upon restart but I wanted to add the new weapons and vehicles to the traders and leave out some weapons and vehicles. I can't seem to find where to add them to the traders sell menu. 

Another thing is I'm wanting to change the frequency or find out the location of "Raid Groups" in the FTP but have had no luck, even browsing search engines. 

Lastly, I'm wanting to know if I can change specific's to the server difficulty without actually changing the difficulty. For example, wanting to keep the server difficulty on 'Regular' but wanting to disable explosives icons that can be seen in-person and on the map. Same goes for player icons on the actual map itself.

If you have any solutions, it would be of great help. Any questions, please feel free to leave a reply. :)

Sincerely, MrRenzo.

Advertisement