Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MC2

Unsung and exile?

3 posts in this topic

So I'm jus curious if anyone has tried or if it would even be possible to run exile along side of the unsung Vietnam mod. I think would be kinda cool. If anyone has done this or heard about it let me know. Thanks

their terms when downloading the mod. so NO!
Editing this software is prohibited. By downloading this software you agree that you will not unpack or debinarize the materials in any way. You will not edit, adapt, export or otherwise tamper with the software content. You acknowledge that your right to use this software will be terminated by any act of tampering with the software. 

Edited by digDoug

Ya I know, I just thought there'd by way to use map without messing with the actual code or anything. People run exile servers on almost any map that is available on arma and mod it in every possible way. Like when you play on servers and you are required to have cups terrain or weapons, which is an outside mod, to play so you can see and use those mods assets on the server. Was thinking you could launch exile and unsung and use map and weapons from there without changing any of the code or almost every exile server out technical breaking exiles terms

Advertisement