SomeUglyGuy

I need a flashlight I can't see a thing

11 posts in this topic

A flashlight would be nice, I can't see at night and I fell cheating if I turning my gamma up.

I know how hard it is to make this stuff, so do what ever want on how the flashlight works.

Make it a foolbox

Edited by SomeUglyGuy
Because, you want I fight

go to a trader and buy a flashlight for the weapon of your choice make sure that weapon/s support flashlights and i think its l to use or t well its a guess as i dont use it, i have nvg

Advertisement
4 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Turn up your gamma. :)

He literally said he didn't want to do that because he felt it was cheating...

I think you are all missing his point. if he joins a server as a new player, fresh spawn, he has no way of seeing in the dark unless he cheats (ups gamma). Buying something at a trader only works if you 1. have money, 2. have enough respect for that item and 3. can see to get to the trader.

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, :]v[: Assassin said:

I think you are all missing his point. if he joins a server as a new player, fresh spawn, he has no way of seeing in the dark unless he cheats (ups gamma). Buying something at a trader only works if you 1. have money, 2. have enough respect for that item and 3. can see to get to the trader.

Or the server he plays on can add the torch as a spawn item.

1 person likes this

i cant say there is a problem with it ,if you go into a new server as a fresh spawn and its night time you just have too deal with it have alook in buildings for loot and yes its dark but by feel in saying and besides the invertory will show up therwise turn gamma up alittle

A flashlight should be added. Your server doesn't have to use it if you don't want it, but I can't count how many people I've seen connect into our servers then immediately leave as soon as they realized it is dark and they can't see. Starting someone with a weapon and tac-light isn't an option that many servers want. Adjusting your video settings is cheating (and if you advocate doing it, why even have darkness on servers).

Advertisement