Phaill

Blacklisted while i was sleeping

12 posts in this topic

Dear Infistar,

I've been playing exile for about 1 month on GADD server. Today when i logged in it said i was Banned. When i contacted the Server Owner, and he looked in to why, it had said i was banned for using Cheating tools (This was a complete suprise to both me and him) 

I'm a 37 year old Gamer who has never needed to cheat ever, i have several people on the server willing to Bare witness that i've never cheated nor would i ever. 

The only reason i could come up with is that sometimes i forget to turn my VPN off before i connect and maybe the random IP that it used was once attached to another player who may have cheated. 

I would greatly apreciate some help in this matter. i've spent the whole day trying to get it Fixxed, thank you.

you can talk to the server owner to take your ban name out of the list but was it a infistar ban which he can do or was it a BE ban 

but why are you using a VPN specially around BE

Advertisement

Hello Phaill,

InfiSTAR is a program.  The server owner who bought/installed InfiSTAR has banned you.  He and he alone can release the ban.  The 'ban' is in a file that resides on HIS COMPUTER - NOT INFISTAR's.

He configured/did not configure it, so that when such actions as what you did occur, you are banned.

This is 100% on the admin/owner and is 100% between you and the server admin/owner.

InfiSTAR has nothing to do with this!

:)

i wondered if he can join other server if so he needs to talk to the server owner, otherwise if its a BE ban well hes screwed.

It all depends on if he can join other servers

No this is a BE ban on all servers, i Use my VPN for work, sometimes i forget to turn it off, the server Owner has even tried to Whitelist me. Nothing is fixing this

If it's a BE ban then that's by BattlEye/Bohemia (usually for hacking/cheating) and can't be undone by InfiSTAR.

BE ban is the worst you can get, this means you are totally banned from all server, classname Global Ban you may want to get onto  BattlEye/Bohemia and state what happened and that you used the VPN for work. You can only talk to them otherwise you wont beable to play anymore

Edited by hogansheroes
1 person likes this

many people have vpn ips blacklisted today so you might have gotten a ban because of the IP the VPN had ;)

what is the ip of you when you use it and what is the UID you have?

17-11-2016 13:17:51 infiSTAR.de | BANNED [true] | Phaill(76561198178539587) BLACKLISTED: ESP and Teleport

This is the alert the server admin gave me, But like i said i've never cheated in my life and never would, as for my vpn IP i'm not sure which it was using at the time

and i'm sorry i don't feel comfortable posting my IP in a public forum

Advertisement