FatRat

Adding Car in Trader

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone i just add some Cup vehicles in my safe but when i want to buy them i can't set my PinCode and they dont appear on the map what i need to do ? 

Here some picture from my game and two picture from my custom Trader (mpmission------>config.cpp)

Please Help Me !! :(

Note for the first Picture: i know there is a comma at the end of the picture, its because this is not the end of the list.

itrem4.PNG

newnew.PNG

20161119232024_1.jpg

20161119232031_1.jpg

Edited by FatRat

ummm what is your actually question, you have 2 in your post

Hello everyone i just add some Cup weapon in my safe but when i want to buy them i can't set my PinCode and theu dont appear on the map what i need to do ? 

then you have

Here some picture from my game and two picture from my custom Trader (mpmission------>config.cpp)

Please Help Me !! :(

though your main topic says adding car in trader............ so what are we helping you with

Advertisement

i dont believe the community items work for vehicles as i do know it works for weapons/items

so how i can add custom vehicule in a different trader than the original one ? :(:o 

i dont think you can but im not 100% sure as i want to have a black market trader 

I had a go at this myself when first setting up my server and gave up as I wanted to segregate armed vs unarmed vehicles. It's not designed to do it 'out of the box' but there might be a custom trader setup script out there that can do it.... anyone know of one?

1 person likes this

Advertisement