DavieReid88

Loot Positions

Question

Hi guys.

I was wondering how the loot positions work on a new map? for example say i want to use Takistan, would i have to go through the whole map in editor creating loot in every single position in every single building, Each one by one? Then add it to my exile_server_config?

And what am i better using to do this? ive downloaded Compot, seems the easiest to use.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

14 hours ago, DavieReid88 said:

Hi guys.

I was wondering how the loot positions work on a new map? for example say i want to use Takistan, would i have to go through the whole map in editor creating loot in every single position in every single building, Each one by one? Then add it to my exile_server_config?

And what am i better using to do this? ive downloaded Compot, seems the easiest to use.

Thanks

Yup.

@kuplion I seen a post few weeks ago about how you only need to set loot positions in a certain type of house and that'll set for that type of house through out the whole map?  Is that true?

Advertisement
2 hours ago, DavieReid88 said:

@kuplion I seen a post few weeks ago about how you only need to set loot positions in a certain type of house and that'll set for that type of house through out the whole map?  Is that true?

That's correct. If for example you set the positions for "House_1", every other "House_1" on the map will also use those loot positions.

Advertisement