• 0
Cody0520

Exile_XG_Logistics Wont Show menu?

Question

Alright So I Got Exile_XG_logistics on my server so we can load crates/ammo crates into trucks/cars/etc..

I am able to See the Open Crate Storage Option, But when i click it  Nothing happens, No error Code, No Noises, No Interface Pop Up, Nada,  
I went Under the Config File and move the number from 5 to 10 to 20 Hoping that maybe it just not registering me being close enough to it * even though im touching the dang thing lol* And Still nothing So i reverted it back to 5 and recompiled the mission pbo.

I have Tried Using Many Different Vehicles. Including Planes, Helis, Trucks,Cars, Tanks etc. And The same Problem Occurs, I have had multiple people try it in game with same results,  I contacted a Admin of a Server that i know uses it, And he pretty much told me to shove off.. Even after offering $ to help lol.

I am Using Infistar, and Have Searched Just about everywhere possible, And Nothing is coming up,  So im hoping someone here is/has Used it and has it working and could help me out to get it to work on my server,  

I do not want to Use Igiload as it loads it in the back of the Vehicle and meh  I found that causes too many issues lol. 

 

Im more then glad to lend access to the server if need to be. Or Give a few dollars to get it to work for your time.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 answers to this question

  • 0

@KamikazeXeX Made that I believe and he could probably help you. Where are the release files for it?

Edited by mattux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0
4 hours ago, mattux said:

@KamikazeXeX Made that I believe and he could probably help you. Where are the release files for it?

I too am the creator. and no they were never released, only handed out to specific people, most have had access revoked, most still use it like @DIamond

On 11/20/2016 at 5:50 PM, Cody0520 said:

Alright So I Got Exile_XG_logistics on my server so we can load crates/ammo crates into trucks/cars/etc..

I am able to See the Open Crate Storage Option, But when i click it  Nothing happens, No error Code, No Noises, No Interface Pop Up, Nada,  
I went Under the Config File and move the number from 5 to 10 to 20 Hoping that maybe it just not registering me being close enough to it * even though im touching the dang thing lol* And Still nothing So i reverted it back to 5 and recompiled the mission pbo.

I have Tried Using Many Different Vehicles. Including Planes, Helis, Trucks,Cars, Tanks etc. And The same Problem Occurs, I have had multiple people try it in game with same results,  I contacted a Admin of a Server that i know uses it, And he pretty much told me to shove off.. Even after offering $ to help lol.

I am Using Infistar, and Have Searched Just about everywhere possible, And Nothing is coming up,  So im hoping someone here is/has Used it and has it working and could help me out to get it to work on my server,  

I do not want to Use Igiload as it loads it in the back of the Vehicle and meh  I found that causes too many issues lol. 

 

Im more then glad to lend access to the server if need to be. Or Give a few dollars to get it to work for your time.    

What server are you from?  Dirty South Gaming  ?

Depending on what community you're from, if your community is not one of the community's that have been given it, i will request for you to stop using it. PM me where you got the files so i can deal with it, if you have not gotten the files from me specifically. If you only have the code from a mission file, and not the server-side addon. then i'm interested how you have the files.

Edited by StokesMagee
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, StokesMagee said:

I too am the creator. and no they were never released, only handed out to specific people, most have had access revoked, most still use it like @DIamond

What server are you from?  Dirty South Gaming  ?

Depending on what community you're from, if your community is not one of the community's that have been given it, i will request for you to stop using it. PM me where you got the files so i can deal with it, if you have not gotten the files from me specifically. If you only have the code from a mission file, and not the server-side addon. then i'm interested how you have the files.

I got it working.  Far as the files, members of the community sent them to me because none of the other ones would work. And asked me if I could throw it into the server because the other loading scripts were crap lol.     Far as links or transferring you the files. That's not going to happen as the deveoplers that are listen in the addon does not have your name or anything close to your name in it :) 

And that if you are infact the owner * idk if you are or not, but doubt it*. Then the files are in good hands and will not be released to public

Edited by Cody0520

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 hours ago, mattux said:

@KamikazeXeX Made that I believe and he could probably help you. Where are the release files for it?

The files are on my server box sitting comfortably.   And no I'm not giving links or access to the files..    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 minutes ago, Cody0520 said:

I got it working.  Far as the files, members of the community sent them to me because none of the other ones would work. And asked me if I could throw it into the server because the other loading scripts were crap lol.     Far as links or transferring you the files. That's not going to happen as the deveoplers that are listen in the addon does not have your name or anything close to your name in it :) 

What members of the community?

Exile_XG_Logistics was coded by @KamikazeXeX and i.

These are the original credits for the addon.

/*
	Project:
		Exile_XG_Logistics

	Authors:
	[XG] StokesMagee:
		www.xexgaming.com

	[XG] KamikazeXeX:
		www.xexgaming.com

	Credits:
	Chris(tian) "infiSTAR" Lorenzen:
		infiSTAR23@gmail.com
		www.infiSTAR.de
*/

I already have the files... i don't need them, i want to know where you got them so i can deal with it, there should be no one, with the files (especially a person like you) the only communitys that have permission to use them currently are Legion owned by @Bobroglaz and developed by @DIamond and my own The Forsaken Survivors (previously known as XeX Gaming [XG])

Edited by StokesMagee
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
14 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

What members of the community?

Exile_XG_Logistics was coded by @KamikazeXeX and i.

These are the original credits for the addon.


/*
	Project:
		Exile_XG_Logistics

	Authors:
	[XG] StokesMagee:
		www.xexgaming.com

	[XG] KamikazeXeX:
		www.xexgaming.com

	Credits:
	Chris(tian) "infiSTAR" Lorenzen:
		infiSTAR23@gmail.com
		www.infiSTAR.de
*/

I already have the files... i don't need them, i want to know where you got them so i can deal with it, there should be no one, with the files (especially a person like you) the only communitys that have permission to use them currently are Legion owned by @Bobroglaz and developed by @DIamond and my own The Forsaken Survivors (previously known as XeX Gaming [XG])

Well with you being demanding like you are, you won't be getting answers..   far as what members, those are to be unknown to exile community,   You want to know people and where and how I got them but you dealing with it isn't going to do anything but piss those people off and release everything to everyone.  You can't force someone to remove a addon or script you made, unless you have the addon or script stop working as a license files.   There is far more servers then just the names you listed that uses that addon.  Sorry pal you're out of luck.  Maybe should of added in a server side file that's calls for a license like  Infistar or other addons,    

If you would of came to me personally in a message instead of trying to act like a hard ass on the forums I would of been more helpful and gave you answers..  

have a nice day! My discussion ends as of now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 minutes ago, Cody0520 said:

Well with you being demanding like you are, you won't be getting answers..   far as what members, those are to be unknown to exile community,   You want to know people and where and how I got them but you dealing with it isn't going to do anything but piss those people off and release everything to everyone.  You can't force someone to remove a addon or script you made, unless you have the addon or script stop working as a license files.   There is far more servers then just the names you listed that uses that addon.  Sorry pal you're out of luck.  Maybe should of added in a server side file that's calls for a license like  Infistar or other addons,    

If you would of came to me personally in a message instead of trying to act like a hard ass on the forums I would of been more helpful and gave you answers..  

have a nice day! My discussion ends as of now. 

alright, i will find out myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

alright, i will find out myself. 

Good luck mate.  You don't know my community name, nor my IP. And none of my ips are linked    Good luck :).  Maybe try at the end of the day when you have no luck? I'll give a few hints then. 

+ 3 to your post count :) 

Edited by Cody0520

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
13 minutes ago, Cody0520 said:

Good luck mate.  You don't know my community name, nor my IP. And none of my ips are linked    Good luck :).  Maybe try at the end of the day when you have no luck? I'll give a few hints then. 

+ 3 to your post count :) 

I don't know your community name? shadygaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.