Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
warp uk

TRADER HELP

4 posts in this topic

hi i have added cup v and cup w to my server but for some reason they have a price of 0 im really not sure what to do to fix it i have checked and double checked the readme file to add them i used the trader mod master way of adding stuff i have added other mods to trader they work okay just problem with the cup stuff and maybe apex stuff . 

Edited by warp uk
Have fixed the issue.

16 hours ago, warp uk said:

hi i have added cup v and cup w to my server but for some reason they have a price of 0 im really not sure what to do to fix it i have checked and double checked the readme file to add them i used the trader mod master way of adding stuff i have added other mods to trader they work okay just problem with the cup stuff and maybe apex stuff . 

what you need to do is in your mission .pbo, go to the folder marked TRADERS in there you will see two folders relevant to you, CUPW & CUPV, within each of those folder you will have two files, all you have to do is look in TraderCategoriesCUPW.hpp and find the items that are showing the 0 price in-game and then place them into ItemListCUPW.hpp.

Hope this helps and goodluck :)

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Thank you for your help. I'm trying my best to get this server set up for me and my friends and then take it public. I never realised how much was involved. Thanks again 

its a step learning curve thats for sure... I have still learning myself and your welcome.

1 person likes this

Advertisement