LoneViking

Looking for civil weapon mod.

8 posts in this topic

Hi!

Does anyone know any good civil weapon mod? I want to have less military  equipment on my server. And hopefully also make recepies to make the weapons better by using diffrent mods. Like if you have a enfield that cant have a scope you can use tools and metalscrap to make a rail (changing the rifle to one enfield that can have scope)

Loneviking

12 minutes ago, LoneViking said:

Hi!

Does anyone know any good civil weapon mod? I want to have less military  equipment on my server. And hopefully also make recepies to make the weapons better by using diffrent mods. Like if you have a enfield that cant have a scope you can use tools and metalscrap to make a rail (changing the rifle to one enfield that can have scope)

Loneviking

you can find many many mods here :

www.armaholic.com

and here 

Many many arma 3 mod link

Advertisement
10 minutes ago, point said:

you can find many many mods here :

www.armaholic.com

and here 

Many many arma 3 mod link

You are kidding me right???? If that all the help you could give then it might been better to give none... (if it was meent that you honestly tryed to help then I am sorry for my rud replay) I am not totaly stupid.. I can both use google and know to look at Armaholic... and by the way you missed Steam Workshop... ;) So back to my questions since I have not found any. Does ANYONE ELLS know a good mod that have civil weapons?

Thanks

Loneviking

Edited by LoneViking

1 hour ago, Crazy Mike said:

iron front

Yes I am looking alittle at it. :) Seems as most mods go from there to military weapons. Wish I could make my own :(  Thanks :)

NiArms and be selective with the weapons you choose. You can easily create some custom recipes to add rails too.

I have looked at both of them a little.   But I guess it will end with using alot of diffrent mods to get the result I want. Thanks for the help :)

Advertisement