unrealedge

Can't buy vehicles on Chernarus

6 posts in this topic

I'm reluctant on asking for help, but I'm at the point I feel like I'm seeing the answer to my problem but it's not registering with me lol. Right now only things loaded on the server is a Chernarus mpmission, CUP core/maps, and the exile server config for looting. (I've tried different ones released all give me the same issue.) Everything loads up fine, server runs great, but you can't buy a vehicle from any vehicle trader. I saw the fix .sqf was provided in the mpmission pbo and tried to just leave it in there with no luck, I also took that file and replaced the original vehiclePurchaseRequest.pbo in the exile server pbo and that didn't work. So I looked at the server when it was loading, and I saw this:

17:07:52 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] ExileClient_fnc_preInit (218.998 ms)"
17:07:52 Could not load 'Fixes\TraderFixes\ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest'. Extension not listed in allowedPreprocessFileExtensions
17:07:52 "ExileServer - Server is loading..."

So I thought it was a stupid fix, but in my server.cfg there is already a "sqf"; so now I'm stumped. Any help please?

When you say you "can't" buy vehicles, what do you mean? There's no vehicles listed at the trader? They are all listed as 0 pop tabs? You get an error when trying to buy a vehicle? Specifics are important. :)

Advertisement
On 11/26/2016 at 1:27 AM, unrealedge said:

I'm reluctant on asking for help, but I'm at the point I feel like I'm seeing the answer to my problem but it's not registering with me lol. Right now only things loaded on the server is a Chernarus mpmission, CUP core/maps, and the exile server config for looting. (I've tried different ones released all give me the same issue.) Everything loads up fine, server runs great, but you can't buy a vehicle from any vehicle trader. I saw the fix .sqf was provided in the mpmission pbo and tried to just leave it in there with no luck, I also took that file and replaced the original vehiclePurchaseRequest.pbo in the exile server pbo and that didn't work. So I looked at the server when it was loading, and I saw this:

17:07:52 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] ExileClient_fnc_preInit (218.998 ms)"
17:07:52 Could not load 'Fixes\TraderFixes\ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest'. Extension not listed in allowedPreprocessFileExtensions
17:07:52 "ExileServer - Server is loading..."

So I thought it was a stupid fix, but in my server.cfg there is already a "sqf"; so now I'm stumped. Any help please?

If you used my files, there was an update to fix this issue. Download the mission file again.

7 hours ago, kuplion said:

If you used my files, there was an update to fix this issue. Download the mission file again.

I totally forgot about this thread, yea I was the one that told you about the typo :D someone can close this, sorry.

32 minutes ago, unrealedge said:

I totally forgot about this thread, yea I was the one that told you about the typo :D someone can close this, sorry.

Haha. So you were. That'll teach me to reply when tired. xD

11 minutes ago, kuplion said:

Haha. So you were. That'll teach me to reply when tired. xD

It's all good and completely understandable, I do the same stuff lol. Loving your released mission files btw, based my server off of them.

1 person likes this

Advertisement