Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B.A.D.

why´s there no anti combat log system?

9 posts in this topic

searched the internet for something like it and i think even the epoch version of infistar contains it.anything available for exile?

sorry if this is in the wrong section

What anti-combat log system are you talking about? You can't log out while in combat and if you aren't in combat, you have to wait 10 seconds to log off. What more are you looking for?

Advertisement

either something that puts ai instead of the player so he/she can still get killed,making combat logging pointless or at least  something that sends a toast message that someone combat logged

well you can still alt-f4 out of game and be safe,people doing that way too often

Edited by B.A.D.

31 minutes ago, B.A.D. said:

either something that puts ai instead of the player so he/she can still get killed,making combat logging pointless or at least  something that sends a toast message that someone combat logged

well you can still alt-f4 out of game and be safe,people doing that way too often

You want dupe heaven? Because that's how you get dupe heaven.

1 person likes this

46 minutes ago, Tobias Solem said:

You want dupe heaven? Because that's how you get dupe heaven.

know what you mean but obviously searching for something that doesnt allow duping haha

i guess if using the ai method you would have to delete the gear of the player from his db entry,yeah

Edited by B.A.D.

private ["_combatlogger"]

_combatlogger= _this select 0;

_combatlogger setVariable ["ExileName", name _combatlogger, true];
if (ExileClientPlayerIsInCombat) ||  (serverCommandAvailable '#logout') then

{_systemChat = format ["%1 attempting combat logout! ", name _combatlogger", "];}

else{};																						

this is just the raw output of my brain but no idea where this should go if it could be working

Edited by B.A.D.

lol cant work obviously because i am only doing what exile does already in another way^^

doing some research now,need to find out how to let the script check if someone is pressing alt-f4

Edited by B.A.D.

57 minutes ago, B.A.D. said:

lol cant work obviously because i am only doing what exile does already in another way^^

doing some research now,need to find out how to let the script check if someone is pressing alt-f4

Then they'll just alt tab, and terminate the process. 

Best way to deal with it is to record them while playing, and then report them to an admin.

well i am the admin so i think it makes kind of sense to implement a mechanism to do it,no? :)

Advertisement