• 0
Adam Kadmon

Players can't join right away.

Question

Hi, I am having an issue with my server. 

Basically whenever someone tries to join either through A3L or Arma 3 Launcher, they get stuck on connecting...

Now, without closing the game, if they press escape and just browse the server through the server browser in game (again without closing it) they are able to log in right after.

 

Anyone experience anything like that before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 answers to this question

  • 0

I had this sometime, but I dont remember how did I fix it, if i remember right the problem is in mission file, try 100% default Altis file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0

I dont see there message about loading the mission on the server..? 

Like:

16:58:25 Starting mission:

E: Is your mission working properly?

Edited by Simppaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 minutes ago, Simppaa said:

I dont see there message about loading the mission on the server..? 

Like:


16:58:25 Starting mission:

E: Is your mission working properly?

It is, thats what I am saying. If you press escape and within the game select the server you can join right away. At first impact it won't let you in..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Very hard to take look at your mission files since it doesnt post error into RPT, and mission still works properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 minutes ago, Simppaa said:

Very hard to take look at your mission files since it doesnt post error into RPT, and mission still works properly.

http://pastebin.com/2zyDkKDe

This is literally the line after in that same RTP when I press escape and connect again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, Adam Kadmon said:

http://pastebin.com/2zyDkKDe

This is literally the line after in that same RTP when I press escape and connect again.

 

Try to launch without R3F, Vemf etc which are in mission file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Here's a problem I see:

13:35:14  Mission file: AWG.Exile (__CUR_MP)
13:35:14  Mission world: islaDuala3
13:35:14  Mission directory: mpmissions\__CUR_MP.islaDuala3\

The mission pbo located in your server's mpmissions folder should be called Exile.islaDuala3. I have a feeling that's not what it's called. Then, in your server's config.cfg file, you should have this line:

template = Exile.islaDuala3;

What is your mission pbo currently called and what does the "template" line say currently?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Here's a problem I see:


13:35:14  Mission file: AWG.Exile (__CUR_MP)
13:35:14  Mission world: islaDuala3
13:35:14  Mission directory: mpmissions\__CUR_MP.islaDuala3\

The mission pbo located in your server's mpmissions folder should be called Exile.islaDuala3. I have a feeling that's not what it's called. Then, in your server's config.cfg file, you should have this line:


template = Exile.islaDuala3;

What is your mission pbo currently called and what does the "template" line say currently?

 

It's called AWG.Exile.islaDuala3

 

and the template line is 

 

template = AWG.Exile.islaDuala3;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Ok so I changed both mission file and  template to Exile.islaDuala3, thinking that the extra point would have been an issue...

 

Still the same problems... I am going crazy :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.