Free40s

Remove Listed Files

Question

"remove listed files'' I have read forums looked everywhere for the solution to this problem and have followed what people have said to do to fix it and it has not worked for me yet, i have heard that it was because the server i was trying to join was on a different version and i could not find what version the server i was trying to join was on (server is CCG Chernarus/Chernarus US) and i tried going back to the old versions and new versions and joining that server but i had no luck. I am trying to play and i need someone's help.

7 answers to this question

Sorry, what error are you referring to? What/where does this error "remove listed files" occur?

Advertisement

Can you share your server RPT and maybe post a screenshot?

Hello Kuplion,

I think he is referring to when you load a mission which has an asset that you do not have.  You get the 'content is missing' error or something like that.

That is what I gather and the only thing I can think of that makes any sense.

:)

On 11/26/2016 at 8:12 PM, kuplion said:

Sorry, what error are you referring to? What/where does this error "remove listed files" occur?

I have found the issue but i need help to resolve it, i need to the 1.64.137494 version of exile because every server that is on a higher version than that is either empty not joinable or just not on there and the servers im trying to join are the CCG ones

Contact the staff at CCG if you are only trying to join those servers and can't...

Advertisement