deltadoggaming00

CBA remove or add listed files

Question

hey guys so a couple days ago i was able to join exile fine and now no matter what server i join i get kicked for some cba files either not being there or needs to be removed and i reinstalled cba multiple times 

i really need a fix for this i love exile and cant play any servers my current cba is the newest one off of the steam workshop

i use A3Launcher to launch my games but i tried arma launcher and it still didnt work 

20161127174104_1.jpg

11 answers to this question

Well, cba isn't required for Exile. It's only required for specific mods. Are you only trying to join one server?

33 minutes ago, deltadoggaming00 said:

hey guys so a couple days ago i was able to join exile fine and now no matter what server i join i get kicked for some cba files either not being there or needs to be removed and i reinstalled cba multiple times 

i really need a fix for this i love exile and cant play any servers my current cba is the newest one off of the steam workshop

i use A3Launcher to launch my games but i tried arma launcher and it still didnt work 

20161127174104_1.jpg

That error means that the servers you are trying to join dont use CBA so remove it and you will be able to join :) 

Advertisement
20 minutes ago, deltadoggaming00 said:

yes the server i am trying to join require mod "CBA' which is what i have installed

That error states that CBA isnt accepted by the server (the server doesnt have CBA on it) so remove cba and you will be able to join 

20 hours ago, ProtoFlex said:

That error means that the servers you are trying to join dont use CBA so remove it and you will be able to join :) 

21 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Well, cba isn't required for Exile. It's only required for specific mods. Are you only trying to join one server?

20 hours ago, ProtoFlex said:

That error states that CBA isnt accepted by the server (the server doesnt have CBA on it) so remove cba and you will be able to join 

I am joining with a3laucnher so it automatically puts the cba to load it up because the server has the mod 

7 minutes ago, deltadoggaming00 said:

I am joining with a3laucnher so it automatically puts the cba to load it up because the server has the mod 

I don't understand, as i have said before that error means that the server wont let you join because of cba, try using another method of joining because cba is the issue.

2 minutes ago, ProtoFlex said:

I don't understand, as i have said before that error means that the server wont let you join because of cba, try using another method of joining because cba is the issue.

could it be because i have the cba downloaded from workshop now the laucnher

1 minute ago, deltadoggaming00 said:

could it be because i have the cba downloaded from workshop now the laucnher

No, no, no, no, no. Try joining the server WITHOUT CBA. Please...

12 minutes ago, ProtoFlex said:

No, no, no, no, no. Try joining the server WITHOUT CBA. Please...

i wont be able to the laucnher automatically loads cba up with my game bc the server says it requires it on the mod list

2 minutes ago, deltadoggaming00 said:

i wont be able to the laucnher automatically loads cba up with my game bc the server says it requires it on the mod list

Then try joining the server from another method (ingame browser?) trust me the issue is because you have CBA installed, the error tells you what to do in a way: "Remove listed files" :) 

Advertisement