• 0
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moto956

Infistar help! Get lag after 30mins into game play.

Question

Let me start off by saying I Love infistar! But since i changed maps and updated all my mods including infistar. I am now getting a very bad lag down to 1fps after 29-30mins into game play to the point where it is unplayable. Without fail same time everytime. I can remove infistar and I will not have that issue. I just was wonding if anyone had same problem and how they fixed if they did. I  changed maps from altis to chernarus. and my mods are @Exile;@Ryanzombies;@Arma Enhanced Movement;@Advanced Urban Rappelling;@Advanced Sling Loading;@Advanced Rappelling;@Advanced Towing;@CBA_A3;@FMP;@HAP;@RZInfection_for_Exile;@Extended_Base_Mod;@CUP_Core;@CUP_Map

Scripts Im running are Exad, and a building replacement script. Nothing is coming up in my rpt.log. Thanks and hope someone can help me out with this issue!  v0066 27-Nov-2016

Edited by moto956

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

  • 0

Hey,
well this is obviously something that's not normal :)

Please let us know if the FPS you're talking about are on your client or server and also supply us with the servers .rpt file and client.rpt file + the "time" when it happens :)

*edit*
quote from somebody who is running a few very successful servers:

Quote

RZ infection is shit

stacking up threads if I remember right; once there is too much load you will have your server DIE . :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Can you paste an rpt log to Pastebin and link it here please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0

 

4 hours ago, MGTDB said:

Can you paste an rpt log to Pastebin and link it here please

here is rpt.log: pastebin.com/LL45qakw  and i had tried to take out OCCUPATION and run server without it. but still same thing happens. It will be around the 21.29  to 21.31 around that mark. 

I also took out ryanzombies and  RZ infection and still happens. rpt. log for that pastebin.com/rYr5LtDU.

Edited by moto956

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
17 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

Hey,
well this is obviously something that's not normal :)

Please let us know if the FPS you're talking about are on your client or server and also supply us with the servers .rpt file and client.rpt file + the "time" when it happens :)

*edit*
quote from somebody who is running a few very successful servers:

stacking up threads if I remember right; once there is too much load you will have your server DIE . :) 

this is what i was running on altis and not a problem. all ran good. i took out ryanzombies and RZ infrection still runs for 29-30 mins then will get a huge fps lag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

After 30 min runtime you have this in your rpt:
 

  1. 21:31:23 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V65 (30-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:Sky] Running   [27-Nov-2016 22-45-30 - v0066]"
  2. 21:31:23 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V65 (30-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:Sea] Started   [27-Nov-2016 22-45-30 - v0066]"

 

possibly the class for the boat that's broken? the texture/model? I have not used that addon on my test-server yet
You should run a clean exile server and see if it happens, if yes your can burn your server down^^

I can tell you it's not vanilla exile and not infiSTAR; but I can't tell you what it is, can only guess and test myself :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
37 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

After 30 min runtime you have this in your rpt:
 

  1. 21:31:23 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V65 (30-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:Sky] Running   [27-Nov-2016 22-45-30 - v0066]"
  2. 21:31:23 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V65 (30-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:Sea] Started   [27-Nov-2016 22-45-30 - v0066]"

 

possibly the class for the boat that's broken? the texture/model? I have not used that addon on my test-server yet
You should run a clean exile server and see if it happens, if yes your can burn your server down^^

I can tell you it's not vanilla exile and not infiSTAR; but I can't tell you what it is, can only guess and test myself :)

ya i thougt it was the boats also but I had taken out Occupation pbo and ran without it. it still did same thing. Not sure on why? Im telling you I dont think it is Occupation. I think its a cleanup or sometype of info being collected or sent at around that time. Not sure what im talking about, but just have a feeling something like that. If you want to test server out i still have your UID in admin setup, if you wanted to test yourself. If not I understand, your a busy man.  64.94.95.155:2300 

 

Edited by moto956
added to info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

it's not about that I simply don't get what it could be especially since it happens at the same point in time, always :/

if it would be due to a heavy amount of players, or when xxxx vehicles are alive or or or but always after 30 minutes that's like 

some event has to start than and break it ^^ no clue why else it would do the 30 min thing :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
38 minutes ago, moto956 said:

ya i thougt it was the boats also but I had taken out Occupation pbo and ran without it. it still did same thing. Not sure on why? Im telling you I dont think it is Occupation. I think its a cleanup or sometype of info being collected or sent at around that time. Not sure what im talking about, but just have a feeling something like that. If you want to test server out i still have your UID in admin setup, if you wanted to test yourself. If not I understand, your a busy man.  64.94.95.155:2300 

 

what i can do is take out again and get another rpt.log . occpation and  A3XAi are out

 

 

Edited by moto956

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

When the server starts lagging, in infiSTAR debug ingame, how many server threads are running?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.