Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moto956

Infistar help! Get lag after 30mins into game play.

Question

Let me start off by saying I Love infistar! But since i changed maps and updated all my mods including infistar. I am now getting a very bad lag down to 1fps after 29-30mins into game play to the point where it is unplayable. Without fail same time everytime. I can remove infistar and I will not have that issue. I just was wonding if anyone had same problem and how they fixed if they did. I  changed maps from altis to chernarus. and my mods are @Exile;@Ryanzombies;@Arma Enhanced Movement;@Advanced Urban Rappelling;@Advanced Sling Loading;@Advanced Rappelling;@Advanced Towing;@CBA_A3;@FMP;@HAP;@RZInfection_for_Exile;@Extended_Base_Mod;@CUP_Core;@CUP_Map

Scripts Im running are Exad, and a building replacement script. Nothing is coming up in my rpt.log. Thanks and hope someone can help me out with this issue!  v0066 27-Nov-2016

Edited by moto956

9 answers to this question

Hey,
well this is obviously something that's not normal :)

Please let us know if the FPS you're talking about are on your client or server and also supply us with the servers .rpt file and client.rpt file + the "time" when it happens :)

*edit*
quote from somebody who is running a few very successful servers:

RZ infection is shit

stacking up threads if I remember right; once there is too much load you will have your server DIE . :) 

Can you paste an rpt log to Pastebin and link it here please

Advertisement

4 hours ago, MGTDB said:

Can you paste an rpt log to Pastebin and link it here please

here is rpt.log: pastebin.com/LL45qakw  and i had tried to take out OCCUPATION and run server without it. but still same thing happens. It will be around the 21.29  to 21.31 around that mark. 

I also took out ryanzombies and  RZ infection and still happens. rpt. log for that pastebin.com/rYr5LtDU.

Edited by moto956

17 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

Hey,
well this is obviously something that's not normal :)

Please let us know if the FPS you're talking about are on your client or server and also supply us with the servers .rpt file and client.rpt file + the "time" when it happens :)

*edit*
quote from somebody who is running a few very successful servers:

stacking up threads if I remember right; once there is too much load you will have your server DIE . :) 

this is what i was running on altis and not a problem. all ran good. i took out ryanzombies and RZ infrection still runs for 29-30 mins then will get a huge fps lag. 

After 30 min runtime you have this in your rpt:

1. 21:31:23 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V65 (30-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:Sky] Running   [27-Nov-2016 22-45-30 - v0066]"
  2. 21:31:23 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V65 (30-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:Sea] Started   [27-Nov-2016 22-45-30 - v0066]"

possibly the class for the boat that's broken? the texture/model? I have not used that addon on my test-server yet
You should run a clean exile server and see if it happens, if yes your can burn your server down^^

I can tell you it's not vanilla exile and not infiSTAR; but I can't tell you what it is, can only guess and test myself :)

37 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

After 30 min runtime you have this in your rpt:

1. 21:31:23 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V65 (30-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:Sky] Running   [27-Nov-2016 22-45-30 - v0066]"
  2. 21:31:23 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V65 (30-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:Sea] Started   [27-Nov-2016 22-45-30 - v0066]"

possibly the class for the boat that's broken? the texture/model? I have not used that addon on my test-server yet
You should run a clean exile server and see if it happens, if yes your can burn your server down^^

I can tell you it's not vanilla exile and not infiSTAR; but I can't tell you what it is, can only guess and test myself :)

ya i thougt it was the boats also but I had taken out Occupation pbo and ran without it. it still did same thing. Not sure on why? Im telling you I dont think it is Occupation. I think its a cleanup or sometype of info being collected or sent at around that time. Not sure what im talking about, but just have a feeling something like that. If you want to test server out i still have your UID in admin setup, if you wanted to test yourself. If not I understand, your a busy man.  64.94.95.155:2300 

Edited by moto956
added to info

it's not about that I simply don't get what it could be especially since it happens at the same point in time, always :/

if it would be due to a heavy amount of players, or when xxxx vehicles are alive or or or but always after 30 minutes that's like 

some event has to start than and break it ^^ no clue why else it would do the 30 min thing :(

38 minutes ago, moto956 said:

ya i thougt it was the boats also but I had taken out Occupation pbo and ran without it. it still did same thing. Not sure on why? Im telling you I dont think it is Occupation. I think its a cleanup or sometype of info being collected or sent at around that time. Not sure what im talking about, but just have a feeling something like that. If you want to test server out i still have your UID in admin setup, if you wanted to test yourself. If not I understand, your a busy man.  64.94.95.155:2300 

what i can do is take out again and get another rpt.log . occpation and  A3XAi are out

Edited by moto956

When the server starts lagging, in infiSTAR debug ingame, how many server threads are running?

Advertisement