Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jagdtiger

[Discont/Solved] Infistar installation issue - V066

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

During today, I have been able to setup a basic Arma3 Exile(Kohlibri) server running at Host havoc.

To make sure I have the needed antihack/Cheat in place, I want to add Infistar. Sadly, I have run into a few issues.

The installation file Points to desscription.ext, to remove a few lines and add a few comments. First of all, the description file is missing. Did some searching and found a description that most People are using, but it throws me the following error :

21:46:17 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp is not in your MPMission or you forgot to #include it within your description.ext.

All files are located where they should, and all upper/lowercase are also correct.

Any suggestion?

Edited by Jagdtiger
Case no longer valid and/or has been solved

On 28/11/2016 at 9:13 PM, Jagdtiger said:

Hi,

During today, I have been able to setup a basic Arma3 Exile(Kohlibri) server running at Host havoc.

To make sure I have the needed antihack/Cheat in place, I want to add Infistar. Sadly, I have run into a few issues.

The installation file Points to desscription.ext, to remove a few lines and add a few comments. First of all, the description file is missing. Did some searching and found a description that most People are using, but it throws me the following error :

21:46:17 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp is not in your MPMission or you forgot to #include it within your description.ext.

All files are located where they should, and all upper/lowercase are also correct.

Any suggestion?

Hi Mate,

Did you check that you are looking for the description.ext from your exile.mapname.pbo? It should be in there. Let me know as I am installing a server at the moment and I will tell you what I am doing if it helps. 

Advertisement

Hi,

Got the damn thing to work in the end, or atleast I found the description.ext file.

The problem is now that it Works, all to well :) It kicks all and everything. I have been adding exceptions to the scripts.txt for battleye, but it just keeps generating new kick reasons. Think I have narrowed it down to CBA and Cup Weapons being out of date. Atleast thats what my Arma Client tells me when I view the server form inside the server browser in Arma3. A3Launcher have verified the mods, and they are updated. I have manually updated the server With the latest CBA and CUP weapons, but still I get the mode ouf of date.

Any suggestions?

arma3.PNG

Advertisement