DavieReid88

Trader Weapons

10 posts in this topic

I was wondering if someone could help me, Everytime i place a weapon on a table/wall when i start up my server it disappears, i know that your suupose to use BBQ tins for it to work, is there something im missing because i place the BBQ tin on my weapon but it still disappears and the BBQ tin is still there when server is up and running? Thanks

Hello DavieReid88,

???  BBQ Tins ??? 

These are NOT part of Exile!  Also, ANY weapon that is not secured in a crate, safe, vehicle, or in your backpack WILL disappear upon reboot!

:)

Advertisement

@Z80CPUThis is a part of the post from when the ExileEden Editor was released:

" The BBQ cans have a special attribute that holds the 3D model path. This means you can place every model available in the game. If you do not know the model file path, you can select the model you want to convert into a simple object and choose the "Convert into Simple Object" menu entry at the top menu. This will extract the model path from the object and does the research for you. Because, yeah, lazy us. "

When i say BBQ tin, I mean BBQ can (Im Scottish) sorry lol.

Edited by DavieReid88

Hello,

It was not you and I am aware that 'tin = can'.  Your type of question is not 'usual'.  I am afraid that I mistook your question as a 'general server' question as there are BBQ cans/tins in the game itself (food item), thus what 'threw me'.

I apologize for the misunderstanding!

As far as an answer, I have never used the editor for such stuff, so now, it is me who is the idiot...  ;)

:)

Hello there.

In the EDEN you'll have the option "Convert into Simple Object".

Spoiler

3den-simple-objects.jpg

That's you BBQ-tin/can. ;-)

Convert all your weapons into "Simple object" and you'll be good.

Good luck.

1 person likes this

@exilerist Ahhhhh got it working now, Thanks :) problem i have now is when you convert it to a simple object i cant move it or tilt it  into position.

You should move/tilt BBQ-can. Weapon or any other assets, which BBQ-cans represents, will follow. Use "Sync Simple Objects" option.

Sorry for my English.

Good luck.

Edited by exilerist
1 person likes this

Ive tried the sync simple object but when i move the BBQ it moves off the weapon and the weapon cant be moved or even clicked onto?

6 minutes ago, DavieReid88 said:

@exilerist I got it working Thanks for your help

Cool.

You can find some tips here.

Spoiler

Advertisement