Carsonlt19

Help setting up server!!!!

Question

I need help setting up server for Arma 3 with mods message me on steam @ cjtrocks2010

4 answers to this question

There is a ton of information on the forum, have a look to see if someone else has had a similar problem you are having, if not post.

Whats the point in paying/renting a server if you have no idea on how to set it up?

That's like buying a car but  not being able to drive it.

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Renegade2k6 said:

There is a ton of information on the forum, have a look to see if someone else has had a similar problem you are having, if not post.

Whats the point in paying/renting a server if you have no idea on how to set it up?

That's like buying a car but  not being able to drive it.

I'm not setting it up my friend is and he has set up arma 2 servers and others too but is just having trouble getting it to work we just need someone to help shouldn't take to long.

Advertisement

Like I said explain what you are struggling with, someone will talk you through it.

7 hours ago, Carsonlt19 said:

I'm not setting it up my friend is and he has set up arma 2 servers and others too but is just having trouble getting it to work we just need someone to help shouldn't take to long.

if your friend is setting it up why dont he put up a post so he can reply to it as soon as the questions have been answered

1 person likes this

Advertisement