Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JustinSmeal1234

Getting Kicked For No Reason?

Question

Now normally I would chalk this up to user error, however one of those 3 users is one of my server devs whose been dealing with it for over two weeks now. He has done everything imaginable to correct any error which could exist on his end, including a reinstallation of Arma 3 and I believe and fresh Windows install, with no luck what-so-ever.

Here is an example of what's occurring. Here is a section of the RPT relating to his connection. The RPT shows some errors which occur before his connection and continue to occur afterward, so I don't think they're of any relation. They're just things like "Can't change owner from 0 to 450255740" and "Client: Local object 2:3475 not found". I do get one repeating error in the RPT, "Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. hlcweapons_g3", and the same for a lot of others such as rhsusf_c_weapons, hlcweapons_saw, cup_casigns_e, and so-on. The solution to this, I've read, is so add them all to the mission.sqm, which removes the errors but does not fix my particular issue here. I've also tried removing them from the mission.sqm to see if having them there is the cause, which it is not.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 answer to this question

What an oddly specific post to copy. I wrote this months ago. You're having the exact same issue?

Advertisement